Prolonge

Narrotor POV: All seems peaceful after the defeat of Overhaul, but peace if always short due to villains being around every turn. Now with Izuku being able to use 50% of One For All's power, he begins to see that he's improving fast and seeing he'll be able to use One For All at full power on his own soon. Unknown to him, Momo has able to seen most of his battles against, especially his battle against Muscular as he protected ophan'd boy Kota. Though he's a shy boy and gets very nervous around girls, when it comes protects others, he becomes entirely different person, it's probably why he's always with All Might. Momo begins develop feelings towards him, but want to focus mainly on becoming a hero, so she hid them away. But everytime she sees him or gets nears, she gets flustered as her cheeks turn cherry red. Only Jirou has knows how she feels about the green haired hero in training, and notice the she's at her limit.

Jirou: Momo, just how much more are you going to keep this up?

Momo: As long as I need to! Besides I'm the Class President, and he's a fellow classmates! I'm not sure it would be right..

Jirou: So it would've been right if he was Class Rep then? Momo I would get that if he was a loser, but he's not a loser. He's actually saved all of use few times from multiple villains, he's even protected you from point blank attack before and still kept fighting. He's possibly one of the strongest in Class 1-A.

Momo: I admire his strength, but it's not just that! "As she sits on the side of her bed covering her red face." He just, a really kind person, he's not like most boys. When we was training together, he complimented my hero costume.."she said with a smile while blushing"

Jirou: So Izuku was being a perv, and you like what you're saying??

Momo: No! He basically sees how my hero costume is revealing due to my quirk, since I can create the objects, as long as I under the material structure. While we was training, I asked why he wanted to be a hero....

*FLASHBACK*

Izuku: Not only to try to become the number one hero, but protects those in need. Protect my family and my friends, and make the world a safer place! It's why I'm always pushing myself in my training.

Momo: Is it cause you're a late bloomer?

Izuku: *Turns to her and smiles* Yeah, and I don't just want to protect people...*A butterfly hands on his finger* I want to protect all life, cause all of life is worth protecting.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Jirou: Yep, that's Izuku alright, so when are you going to tell him?

"Momo doesn't acknowledge Jirou as she's day dreaming about Izuku as she's blushing even more then before as she drooling a little bit."

Jirou: Momo?

Momo: Hehehe....

Jirou: MOMO!

Momo: Huh?

Jirou: You're drooling.

"Momo cleans herself up of the her drool and finishes getting dressed for the field trip and packs her hero costume."

Momo: I wonder will he let me sit next to him on the ride there?

Jirou: Now you're starting to sound desperate. Just be cool about it. Plus you're the Class President, you need to keep you're cool anyways.

Momo: Yeah, you're right.

"Just as they was talking, there was a knock at Momo's door. Momo opens the door and it's was Tsuyu and Ochako at the door. They came to inform Momo and Jirou to pick up the pace cause Class 1-A will but leaving soon. As they was talking, Izuku walks past behind Tsuyu and Ochako. Momo notices him, locking her eyes on him and ignoring everything around her, until Jirou brings her back to reality."