Chapter X: It Was All a Dream

Momo: Izuku...... Kyoka......*tears up* Wait that means......

Izuku: Yeah..

*Momo looks on at her best friend and her lover as they are in the realm that determined where they go for their after life. Momo tries to walk to Izuku and Kyoka, by she can't more since Toga has a strong hold on her soul. Momo start to become transparent while Toga was becoming more visible.*

Toga: Mmmm~

Momo: What........how are you.......

Toga: You forgot I was part of you, remember? So when you died, I died as well. I must say, your spiritual energy is quite delicious, but since you took me out along with yourself, I'll just return the favor, but my soul won't be the one disappearing. Frankly disappearing is something you deserve anyway after killing me, your best friend, your love........and then yourself........ Honestly I think going to Hell is a bit too good for you......

Momo: *tears up* You're........ you're right.........

Kyoka: Don't listen to her Momo! It's not your fault I'm dead, you had no control over yourself!

Toga: You should be mad! Your best friend murdered you cold regardless! How can you forgive someone who kills you for no reason!?

Kyoka: She may have physical killed me but......... You were the one in control weren't you?!

Toga: Uh?!

Kyoka: I know how Momo fights, and when we fought before my dismay, it's was something completely different. Her attacks had bloodlust behind them, while she always fight with honor and no intent to kill!

Momo: Kyoka....

Toga: Are you really that stupid and dense?? Death must've have suck in completely yet has it?

Kyoka: Are it's the fact that it's true! Look at yourself, Momo was completely see through, only head and shoulders and now she becoming more visible, while you're becoming more of transparent ghost yourself!

Toga: Wait what!?

Momo: Ah!

Toga: I'm not going anywhere until I make your soul my own aswell!

Izuku: There's no way we're letting that happen!

Momo: Please......forget about me...... She said was going to Hell anyway, and I caused you two nothing but pain.......even if I wasn't in control, my hand was on the blade as much her's was.......I'm sorry Izuku.......Kyoka.......please forgive me for my sins........*tears flow more*

Toga: Let your will break, and become one with me, then we both can go to hell together!

Momo: ......Alright......

*Momo drops to knees as she shakes in pain, about to have her soul devoured by Toga, but it wasn't over yet. Izuku and Kyoka walk over to Momo, who crying her knees and fading out of existence, looks up and sees Izuku and Kyoka with warm smiles on their faces. They crotched down and hugged her, as she's lost for words, her tears keep flowing, even they embraced her into a hug.*

Izuku: Don't let her break your will....... I've never seen you so broken before....... Your iron will is what made you YOU Momo......and we need that Momo back.......

Momo: Izuku........

Kyoka: We got you, and we forgive you......it's wasn't your fault that were here now........we love you Momo and we'll always do so, never forget that....

Momo: Kyoka.......*sniffles*

*Toga's arm get eject out of Momo's back, as she regain her spiritual energy Toga stole from her. She embraces both Izuku and Kyoka in a hug as they are embracing her as she cries into their chests. Toga get off the grab, looking very angry, but she looks at her hand that starts becoming see through as her too start hurting.*