Chapter VIII: The Truth Behind the Battle

*As Toga licks the the blood from her fingers, she looks down the lifeless Kyoka Jirou, she licks her lips and grins. She kicks Jirou body into a empty building, hiding it out of sight but forgets about the puddle of blood that was there. She blushes as she sticks out her tough, and licks up all the blood. Once she does that, her purple aura turns crimson red, she moans as she bask in the pleasure not the power she has.*

Toga (Momo): It seems I was about the retain some of the original quirk; Transformation. Having it mixed with this upgraded Creation, my power has risen quite a bit. *Begins touching herself* I feel so powerful and so lustful, this body yearns for his touch, *moans*......... Izuku....... I may have died before I can actually get pregnant and can kill you uninterrupted, but since Momo is no longer that problem, I can try again. But Mei Hatsume is a problem since she's know I'm inside of Momo, but she doesn't know for sure, but that not something I want to risk...... *Creates two knifes from both her hands* so I'll find her and stab her until she can't move anymore, and watch her blood leave her body, so beautiful! Beside Izuku, blood is one of my biggest turn ons, I can't wait to kill her, Izuku, and anyone else who gets in my way! *Creates knife holsters and places them under she shirt* Now, since the school is over, it's time cover my tracks with alittle help. *Pulls out Momo's phone and dials a random number*

*Over at the dorms*

*Izuku and Shoto are training as their testing each other's endurance, as Shoto noticed that Izuku isn't fighting at his fullest at the moment and was able to surprise Izuku so many times, he's attack aren't nearly as strong as they normally are. He counters one of Izuku's kick and stops fighting.*

Shoto: Something on your mind Midoriya?

Izuku: It's about Yaomomo...

Shoto: You noticed the shift in her personality too?

Izuku: Yeah, ever since she found me in the forest hurt and........ took advantaged off by a villain, there's been something off about her. Like she carrying something she doesn't want me to know about.

Shoto: She's not big on keeping secrets since she's kind of a airhead sometimes. I can't her keeping a secret from you, especially since she's always all over you....

Izuku: Well, you're not wrong.

Shoto: *thinking* Who was it, that kidnapped and took you against your will?

Izuku: Himiko Toga, she's been after me since the villains attacked and kidnapped Kacchan, she even told me in my face the she'll do what ever it takes to have her way with me.... guess she succeeded into doing that...

Shoto: And what was her quirk?

Izuku: Transformation, a blood based quirk. It allows her to transform into anyone of whoever's blood she consumes, the more blood she consumes the longer her transformation is. And to top it off so she doesn't get caught when she's impersonating someone with a quirk, she copies their quirk aswell.

Shoto: *thinking*

Izuku: If you're thinking Yaomomo is actually Toga, you're wrong. The longest Toga can hold someone else's appearance is a day and it's been over a month, the only way for Toga to be Yaomomo is if she consumed all of her blood and leave nothing left but bone and skin, and even so, if she used it sparringly, it wouldn't last as long as a month, more like 3 weeks if she used it to transform around other people, but even so Hatsume was with her and witnessed the entire fight. Hatsume even said that Toga got overwhelmed by Yaomomo's new power and retreated. *Thinks*

Shoto: From how you're telling me this, something isn't adding up.

Izuku: Toga isn't someone to retreat after taking hits, especially if their powerful ones that might kill her, she got up each times I landed into her, she just kept charging but her speed was increasing each time. It's how got me, I couldn't keep up.....