Chapter III: Biting the Dust

*The next morning, Izuku wakes up to Momo not in his bed. He wondered where she went to until his door opens up again, it was her with a tray of breakfast made for him. Izuku wakes up early so he can go for he morning run, so everyone else is still asleep except him and Momo. She makes her over to him with the tray and sits next to him and places it on his lap.*

Momo: M-Morning Izu-kun..

Izuku: Morning Momo..

Momo: I just wanna thank you for all the stuff do to protect all of us......so I made you breakfast.......I'm not really a good cook and all.......I did do my though....so I-I.......I hope you like it! *she blushes without making eye contact with him*

*He blushes a little as hes takes the lid off his breakfast, only to be amazing by how good it looks. All that was on the plate was lightly salted sunny side eggs, three sausages, a slice of toast cut in half with jam on it along with a small bowl of rice. He takes his first bite , and for Momo not knowing how to cook, she did a good job. He looks at her and her face a redder then red, she covers her face the apron. He pets her head, even though she's slightly taller then him*

Izuku: You've been in the infirm for a bit, and lost a bit a weight.

Momo: My quirk uses my fats to create stuff remember.

Izuku: Oh yeah that's right. Wait, what were you using your quirk for while you were sick?

Momo: T-This......*blushes while giving him a Creation made All Might plushie* I know how much you admire the former number one hero, so I made you this.

Izuku: This is amazing.....thank you!

*silence go by as Izuku shared his breakfast with Momo while holding hands, she gets nervous each times he feeds her, causing her face to turn with eat bite. She didn't want none but Izuku insisted, plus she didn't eat anything while she was sick since she couldn't keep none of the food down so she's a little malnourished. After the plate was swiped clean of food, Izuku begins to get dress as Momo leaves the room so she wouldn't intrude while he's changing, but she left the door crack and peeks on him for the chance to see him naked. Before he could take his boxers off, Momo is startled by Jirou who was up early as well.*

Jirou: Uh, Momo......what are you doing?

Momo: Kyoka!? I.....um.....I.....I.....um.....i-i-i-its not what it looks like! *Panicked*

Jirou: So it doesn't look like you're perving on you're handsome Izu-Kun?

Momo: .........

Jirou: Uh huh.....so why are you up so early?

Momo: During this time in the morning......Izu-Kun makes his morning jog.....so I wanted to give him breakfast before he goes.....

Jirou: Then you perv on him? Talking about how Mineta being one, yet here you are being one as well.

Momo: Hey! He pervs on all girls! I'm only perving on one guy! *Covers her mouth*

Jirou: Heh! I made my point. The innocent princess Momo, perving on a boy!

*Momo gets flustered that her best friend is teasing her*

Momo: Kwoka! *saying in a toddler like voice*

Jirou: Okay, Okay I'll stop teasing you.

Momo: Wait, why are you up so early?

Jirou: Two reasons. I had to use the bathroom and I smelt sausage.

Momo: Oh.

Jirou: Yeah, I was just going back to bed. Tell Izuku I said hi! *Yawns*

Momo: Okay, I will!