Hey I'm Back and Not Dead

For those of you who have read my previous work, thank you even though I haven't finished some or started a few but I do plan on finishing them soon. I took a break from Wattpad cause it kinda burnt me out, especially when you're trying to write 3 to 4 stories at the same time, which was a back idea. I never uninstalled it though and I've been reading some My Hero Academia fanfics, manly Izuku X Momo ones. If you guys are fans of the series, I haven't watched the anime or the manga in some time and so please excuse me if I leave anything out or don't know about something. This will be a story of its own and not part of the canon story as far as it is right now. I'll probably catch us soon have to caught depending if I wanna make this a long story.

This Story will be 18+ and it will contain such as:

Sexual Scenes

Mild to Strong Language

Blood and Gore

And no images for the story this time cause while I was gone, cause the creators took done few of my images from the first story The Hybrid and the Quartz. If you're a Steven Universe fan, go check it out anytime you have time and give me feedback on what I can do for the story when I continue on it. Without further due, I hope you enjoy!