O4

TROUBLESOME !

"ARE YOU SURE we're going to be alright?"

"Yeah," said Dave. "It's fine."

Cynthia shook her head. "No, I don't think this is going to go well."

Dave briefly turned the camera onto the woman, catching her smile awkwardly. They were walking on the pavement, on the way to Wilbur's office building.

"Oh, quit being such a puss, Cynthia. We'll be fine! We'll be fine." Tommy glanced at Wilbur's friend. "Right?"

"Yeah, it'll be fine."

Tommy then grinned and nodded at the camera, prompting Dave to end the video, handing the teenager his phone.

"Let's break in, shall we?"

!

"YOU ACTUALLY LOOK rather dumb in that chair," commented Cynthia.

Tommy gave his sister the finger. "Shut up. Chat, my sister is so rude sometimes. Guys, guys. Tips on what to do when you want to erase your sister?" A few moments passed before Tommy laughed, catching someone in the chat. "'Throw her away,' says someone in chat," he read aloud.

She started to get up, causing Tommy to shriek in terror and laughter coming from Dave.

The group, Tommy, Dave, and Cynthia, were in Wilbur's office. After leaving the restaurant, Wilbur seemed to not have noticed the fact that his wallet was missing or how giddy Tommy was. As of right now, Tommy began streaming—from Wilbur's PC, mind you—and was currently talking to chat about how he was vlogging. While Cynthia and Dave chatted behind the monitor about the ocean.

"So, guys, guys. I've actually been vlogging. Uh, let me just get my phone—" he reached over the desk and grabbed it, showing it off to the stream. "I've been—look—I've been vlogging! I'm a vlogger. Like GeorgeNotFound, but better."

Cynthia snorted. "Yeah, right."

Tommy made a face at her before his eyes traveled to his new Nerf toy. "HEY GUYS..." He slowly brought the gun into frame, grinning widely. "My VLOG GUN!" He exclaimed. "Let's unbox this bitch!"

He starts ripping open the cardboard. "Are you allowed to shout in here?" asked Cynthia, making her way around Dave and towards Tommy.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to shout in here..." Tommy trailed off then leaned into the microphone. "BUT I'M GONNA DO IT ANYWAY!" He shouted, blurring his words together.

Cynthia chuckled, along with Dave. A few moments later, Tommy managed to unbox the toy gun, laughing loudly. "We've got it!" He exclaimed. "MY VLOG GUN! I only use that when I'm vloggin'. Now," he glanced at the door, "if any imposters come in—" Tommy faced the gun at the door. "—I can shoot the shit out of them."