A Confession

Inside their clubroom, Issei and Rias were all alone besides each other.

They had changed positions, mostly Rias doing it forcibly, but now Rias sat on the couch and Issei had his head in her lap.

"Why?" Issei asked in a small whisper of a voice as he turned his head away from Rias.

"Why what" Rias asked Issei.

"Why, all of it. Just why" Issei asked Rias as he scrunched up his legs closer go his body, being on the tip of the sofa looking as if he was going to fall over any second but ignoring it.

"She might have been just following orders, but she was the one who made the plan to kill you. She had the plan to exploit your feelings and emotions" Rias told Issei while she was caressing his head, running her hands through his hair.

"How? We only just met and she killed me on the spot. But still, why did she have to be killed like that, on the ground in pain I can't even imagine" Issei asked Rias as she continued to run her hand through his hair.

"It is true that she only did her mission, though that still meant killing you and attacking someone inside my territory. Even so, at least she didn't suffer anymore than needed" Rias told Issei as Issei started to feel tears pricking his face as started to quietly sob.

Issei then started to cry harder, loudly sobbing as Rias grabbed him and pulled him from her lap and into a hug.

Issei was crying from the fact he saw someone suffer like that. As even if she was the person who killed him, and even if he originally wanted to get payback for that. When he saw her leaning with her wings broken and her trembling in fear with tears in the corners of her eyes, he couldn't bring himself to care about any sort of vendetta against her and couldn't help but feel the need to help her.

So, seeing her die infront of his very eyes like that while shaking in fear made Issei, who has never seen anyone die, feel rage and sadness towards the outcome.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"How was your club?" Hirokis father asked him as he opened the door.

"It was good, we learned a bit of the ropes and how to deal with some problems" Hiroki told his dad the truth, except he was leaving a lot of it out.

"That's good" Hirokis father replied with as Hiroki took off his shoes and went to get some cup ramen to eat.

"So, are you okay?" Hirokis father asked Hiroki as he grabbed a cup ramen from the cabinet and took a pot out as he started filling it with water.

"What do you mean?" Hiroki asked his father without looking at him.

"Its nothing, I just feel like something might've happened" his father told him as he turned the tap off and put the pot above the stove, turning up the heat.

"That's a weird 6th sense you got there. Though you're wrong, nothing important happened" Hiroki told his father as his father sighed and walked away to go to the room him and Hirokis mom share.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hiroki finished eating his ramen and was now inside his room.

"So, how was your day?~" Kuroka asked in her sensual tone as Hiroki was looking at his updated profile from his level up.

[Player: Hiroki Kusuchi
Health Points: 135
Mana Points: 165
Mana Restoration: 1 mp/per 30 min
Level: 10
Exp: 0/3500
Race: Human
Coins: 1450]