Learning New Info

Hiroki slowly opened his eyes as he looked at his clock to read the time '6:30 AM, Monday'

"Guess I woke up early" he said to himself as he yawned and stretched his arms out

He then noticed a big lump in his bed and something brushing up against his lower body.

'I'm sure that my dick isn't that fucking massive' he thought to himself as he initially thought he just had some morning wood but was able to understand his dick isn't the size of a dog's entire body.

He lifted up his blankets to see something he would only see in hentai, through certain codes or in his fantasies.

It was a naked girl with cat ears and two catlike tails who was right where his crotch was.

"THE FUCK" Hiroki yelled out at seeing a sight he never thought was real right infront of his eyes.

"Oh, you're awake already" the mysterious girl who Hiroki didn't know said as she stretched her body and the blanket fell to the floor, displaying her entire naked body.

The girl was a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure, long black hair with split bangs and hazel gold eyes with cat like pupils.

"So, are you going to put that away or should I take care of it" she said in a seductive voice as she gazed at his morning wood and he quickly covered it with his legs.

"Wh-who-what-why" Hiroki started to stutter out as his face became red and he felt his brain become overloaded.

"Who am I? That hurts, after all we slept together so many times I can't count them all" the girl with black hair and golden hazel eyes said to him

'WHAT THE FUCK, I NEVER HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE YET THIS GIRL SAYS WE HAD SEX MULTIPLE TIMES. LIKE I WOULD DEFINITELY SMASH, ESPECIALLY WITH HER BEING A CATGIRL BUT THE FUCK' Hiroki thought to himself as he felt that what she said was insane.

'I DON'T UNDERSTAN---wait, I should calm down and clarify her being a damn liar and ask her to put some fucking clothes on' Hiroki thought to himself as he suddenly felt calm for some weird reason, like someone was draining away the torrent of surprise and shock inside of him.

"You can ask any questions you have" the girl said to him as he realized that she had snuck up near him and his arm were now inside her breasts.

Hiroki pulled his arms away and ended up falling off of his bed and onto the floor.

"Shit, that hurt" Hiroki said as he used his left hand to hold onto his head and used his right to try and sit himself up.

"Are you okay" the girl asked as she had sat down on top of Hiroki's lap in an instant

"Who are you" Hiroki asked his first question to her as he sat up, which made his face right near the girls.

"My name is Kuroka, though you have called me something similar for a very long time" Kuroka said with the same seductive voice she used the entire time

'Wait, where is Kur---No way she is Kuro, Kuro is a cat so she can't transform into a catgirl. And I have a Gamer ability that's not supposed to exist and is only supposed to be fictional' Hiroki thought to himself as he started to convince himself of what she pointed him towards thinking.

Then, at the moment Hiroki noticed a text box above her that read [Kuroka].

"..Are you Kuro" Hiroki asked her as a smile appeared on her face

"Correct" Kuroka said as she then moved her hands behind his back

"He-hey" Hiroki said to her in surprise as he noticed something while her hands were touching his back and that was that her hands were shaking.