Questoning His Friendship

Hiroki had told everyone in the ORC all about the strange entity and his Gamer Sacred Gear. He told them about its workings, the things he learned about it and how he can gain stats and levels.

"..That is interesting" Rias said to herself as she seemed confused

"Uhh, Aiy--Hitsugaya, I want to ask about your level" Hiroki asked as while he referred to him as Aiyuki, he changed the way he called him to his last name as he felt like there was a new distance between them.

"Just keep calling me Aiyuki, it's not like I'm that different, it's still me. But what you wanna ask" Aiyuki told Hiroki as he set up his feet on the table

'Calm down and ask him' Hiroki thought to himself as he swallowed his nervousness and breathed a little to help him ease himself up.

"Do you have an item that makes you look weaker than you are" Hiroki asked Aiyuki

"Yeah, it's the little necklace I have on me. It hides my true power and abilities from average detection and really any form of detection, hell even from senjutsu" Aiyuki told Hiroki as everyone was surprised and Issei was still completely lost.

"Wait, how did you even get an item like that. And who exactly are you" Rias asked Aiyuki

"I got it as a gift from someone" Aiyuki told Rias as Hiroki noticed Aiyuki gave a side glance to him.

"And, I am Aiyuki Hitsugaya, that is my real name" Aiyuki answered Rias as she started staring at him

'Should I trust him, he has been my friend for an entire year and we got close to each other. Though on the other hand, he's been apart of this supernatural world and lied to me for our entire time together. Plus, there's this weird feeling of distance between us now. I don't know if I should trust him' Hiroki thought to himself as he didn't know if he should trust his friend anymore after such a big secret was revealed.

"But it makes no sense for someone within the supernatural to come here and put out their real name" Hiroki's and Aiyuki's teacher, Rehoboam expressed his thoughts

"Wait, why does that matter" Issei asked as this was his first input into the conversation

"Because we need to know his true identity" Kiba told Issei as he put a smile on his face while facing Issei

"Isn't his name Aiyuki, why would he lie about that" Issei asked as he didn't understand why he would lie about something like his name.

"It's just a precaution, after all we don't know what else he could be hiding" Akeno told Issei as he turned to look at her but ended up staring at her breasts.

"How about you all just believe what I told you, if it's just a precaution" Aiyuki told everyone who asked him about his name

"We sti--"

"Sure, but we do need to talk to each other about certain things later. So let's all go home" Rehoboam interrupted Rias as he gave a smile

"But we can't let him stay without knowi--"

"Don't worry, I assure you that everything will be okay and that I will talk to him tomorrow, by myself" Rehoboam told Rias as he interrupted her and she looked at him. Then, she nodded her head in acceptance while a smile was on her face.

"Okay, I will trust you" Rias told Rehoboam as he gave a smile of his own to her, like he was her father and she was his daughter.

"I'm going home" Hiroki told everyone as he got up and everyone else who was brought here started to slowly leave the room.