Consent Is Key

CHAPTER FOUR

"You know, I was never that great at that aspect of the math, my love, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say pretty slim" the charming voice stated in a very sing song tone.

Flabbergasted at having his personal thoughts invaded Lazerus huffed "I demand that you untie me this very second, demon, and while you're doing the correct thing for once do the intelligent beings this side of the realm a favour and stay out of my head and stay out of my life!"

Lazerus was seething, he could just see that smug bastard leaning against whatever was in front of him, a table? A wall maybe? Looking down at him condescendingly.

This bastard rocked up at the palace a couple months ago and demanded that I join him and be his life partner as if he owned me and now he kidnaps me just as he did then! What Gall! The pure audacity!!

Still he composed himself Lazerus sat there indignant and impatiently waited for the damned demo-dragon to remove the restraints and blindfold
and in an effort to seem more intimidating he tried to puff his chest out as best as he could in his current position and ignored the searing pain coming from the iron restrains.

What are these?! Are they chains or handcuffs! Make up your mind! This whole thing is pissing me off!

Not a heartbeat later he felt the body heat of another radiating from just behind him and felt strong, callused hands stroking over the thin material of his dress shirt, electrifying his skin and leaving a trail of goosebumps wherever he touched.

There wasn't stopping the slight shiver from the smaller man but there was most definitely stopping the crude moan threatening to escape
him.

He was a man of high standards and even higher socialstandards and he refused to give the perverted excuse of excrement the satisfaction of knowing what effect he had on
him.

It's cold. That's all there is to it.

The hands were removed and the prince would never admit that he missed it but he was in denial right now.

The hands moved towards the blindfold painfully slow and his captor made a show of bending over and scenting and nuzzling his neck, savoring the smell of his cologne while teasingly tugging at the loose knot keeping the blindfold on his
face.

The blindfold was obstructing his vision, leaving him vulnerable and at the mercy of a being he so desperately despised, teasing him, trying to get a reaction.

And a reaction he received, in the form of a slight whimper that he probably would have missed if he
wasn't right there next to his face whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

Obviously satisfied the mysterious figure pulled the blind fold off and moved to the chair opposite him, twirling the silk around playfully while the subject of his affections sat there stunned by his actions and the sudden influx of light to his eyes.

When Lazerus finally adjusted to the brightness he saw that they were in a pretty ordinary room.

There was a window directly above him, a cast iron door with a ridiculous amount of bolts and locks towards his right.

The amount of iron is annoying.

And a wooden chest beside the door. Besides that the only piece of furniture was a metallic chair identical to the one he was restrained to directly across from him on which the bastard child of the great demonic general Ezatrol sat.

Commander Kervacsus.

Ruler of five of the nine circles of hell, famous for his ruthlessly efficient armada, genius level intellect, vast knowledge of strategy and resident pain in Lazerus' side.