Chapter 8

Jafar slowly opened his eyes, seeing Aladdin over him. His head felt dizzy as he tried to sit up with the help of Aladdin. What had happened- oh yeah... Jafar's memories flooding in as he saw Lilly- no- Serendine passed out on the pavement. He had passed out after being poisoned. "Jafar-nii!!" That voice. It was... Jenn. Jafar looked over only to be met with a hug from Jenn. Her arms tightly held around his shoulders as she sobbed into his chest. Jafar hugged her back, not knowing what else to do. That's when he was met with another baby face, Zeke. ...Why was Jafar suddenly a 'mother' of two?! Wtf!? (Author note: Sorry Jaffy~ (~_~) Forgives? "No." Damnit)

"Mama..!" Zeke cried, pulling on Jafar's hoodie over and over again, sobbing. Jenn huffed and scooted closer to Jafar, but made room for the little one. Zeke cuddled up in Jafar's lap, almost falling asleep in a second when...

"Jafar, when did you become a mother?" Oh fuck. Sinbad. Jafar looked up, seeing his true king in front of him. Sinbad chuckled Attis own comment, getting down on his knees and taking the now sleeping Zeke from Jafar. He placed a peck on his lovers forehead gently before looking at Jenn. Her eyes were wide and she smiled brightly.

"Jafar-nii has a boyfriend!?"

"Had." Jafar corrected, glaring over at Sinbad who slouched.

"I thought we were over that~..." Jafar huffed, looking away.

"Yes, but you took dying seriously!! I was only saying that as, like- idk- a joke!? I didn't mean literally die that same day!!" Sinbad snickered, lifting Jafar's head up so that he'd look him in the eyes. He kissed him on the lips, stayed like that for a moment, then released.

"But you still forgave me, right?" Jafar, now blushing, looked away and pushed Sinbad away. Jenn looked at them both, her eyebrows lowering before she pouted and huffed.

"Jafar-nii and Sinbad-Nii need to make up right now!!" (She's using -nii after Sin's name because he seems close to Jafar, who is technically her older brother) She yelled. Jafar looked over at her, his face shocked. Sinbad chuckled but had a similar reaction. Jenn crossed her arms. "You both are acting like children!!" She pointed at Sin. "Sinbad-nii, you need to stop trying to win Jafar-nii over and actually listen to his emotions and thoughts on this!!" She then pointed at Jafar. "And Jafar-nii!! You have to forgive Sinbad-nii for whatever happened because it's in the past!!" Jafar looked down embarrassingly.

"Y-yeah... I suppose you're correct..." Sinbad scratches the back of his head shyly.

"Maybe the kid is right..." They both looked at each other before looking away again. It was awkward, especially when they started talking at the same time. "I-"

"I-"

"..."

"..."

"You go first, Jafar."

"No, you are my king, you go first."

"If you insist... I-I... I'm sorry for not understanding your feelings. I let my heart guide me and didn't listen to my brain. It was selfish of me to think I could win you back so easily." Jafar smiled a little.

"And I'm sorry for refusing to forgive you even after all this time. You really were sorry, and you proved that long ago. I was just too naive to understand that and blamed you for my feelings. I'm very sorry." Sinbad nodded, giving his hand out for Jafar to take.