||two, bonding?||

"Tch, you're boringggg. And im just going off what my mum told me as a kid." Keigo rolled his eyes slightly before sitting on the shiny floor, on his knees. "Um, well, you're the mysterious prince no one knows about. Most people dont even know what you look like, Touya. You're just mysterious and closed up, i dont know what it is but it makes me want to be your friend. And im not stopping till you be my friend!!"

Touya rolled his eyes, "why are you so nosey? What does it matter if im not social or people dont know what i look like. They'll see me one day; plus my dad doesnt let me go places anyways."

"Bet your dads the reason you dont have friends right? Maybe all kings are like that. And im only nosey because i want to be. Plus, you look really awesome!" Keigo once again smiled.

"No. I dont have friends because i dont want them. Im sure i could find them if i wanted to. The servants have children. We have servents my age. But you really shouldnt be nosey, could get you into trouble."

"I dont care about getting into trouble, its the least of my worries! I just wanted to make a new friend." Keigo shrugged and fidgeted with the feather necklace he had on.

Touya looked at the necklace the other was playing with before looking at the wings. "What's with the wings? They got some special power or something? Or can you only fly?" His eyes narrowed looking at the feathers.

Keigo smiled brightly. "I can take feathers out a control them!" Takami grabbed a feather, sending it around the room.

Touya looked at the feather as it flew around. "Thats weird. What would you use it for.." he glanced at the others smiling face before looking back to the feather.

The blonde laughed quietly. "Well, it can be very useful. The feathers can either be like a normal feather or solid like metal!" He chuckled. "Want to touch one of the feathers?"

Touya looked at the other and shrugged. "Sure, why not." He looked at the floor before holding out his hand. He wasnt sure if Keigo was going to let him touch the wings or a single feather.

Keigo sent the feather flying around the Touya's hand and let it gracefully fall down. "Please, try not to break it!"

Once the feather flew, and soon landed on his palm, Touya took ahold of it by the hard bit on the bottom. "Why not? Can you feel it?" He turned over the feather before letting go.

Keigo nodded. "Yeah, plus, it leaves like a bold patch in my wing and i cant grown them back anymore." He had bought the wing back to him and placed it back. Keigo stretched out his wings, quickly pulling them back in.

Touya looked at the floor. Now silent. He wasnt the best at conversation. "When are you leaving? I would assume your father wouldn't want you to stay long unless he plans for you to stay a couple days.?"

"My father hasnt told me much. Only that i may have to spend a night or two here, if he feels its needed. If you dont want me around, we just have to act like we like eachother infront of our dads."

He shook his head, glancing up. "That wouldnt work. I feel this is a test..My dad knows i would never just willingly be someones friend. If we act like we like eachother, he's gonna know." Touya sighed, rubbing his eyes.

Keigo sighed. "Well, any ideas? I'd rather be at home then here. Mo offence!! You're all great people! But, i just get homesick, and i dont think you want me here anyways."

"Sorry, but i just dont feel a connection. Its not clicking for me." Touya looked at the other with a straight face, trying to sit up straighter. To be honest, he didnt know if anything was clicking. He's never experienced it. He just told himself not to get involved yet. "Lets go back to our dads. We can tell them its not gonna work."

"Awh okay. Thats a shame." Keigo stood up and stretched a bit. "Do you think your father will let it slide? You said yourself, he knows you have no friends."

"We can only hope Keigo."