||six: day 1/part 2||

Keigo sighed as he looked at Touya. He didnt want to bother him so stopped talking.

He looked at the other, feeling it was his fault that Keigo wasnt talking. That he made him uncomfortable. "Um. So, whats it like at your place..?"
'SMALL TALK?! Wow. Im stupid.'

The winged boy looked at Touya. "Oh uh, it's pretty good! Not as big as yours though." He laughed nervously.

"...Whats the deal with your dad?" Touya asked curiously, and shyly.

"Huh?? There-theres no deal with my dad! What do you mean by that??" Without knowing it keigo got overly defensive.

"You're- um, you're lying.. im not stupid you know?" The Todoroki sighed and crossed his legs.

"Dont worry about it.. okay? I dont wanna talk about it yet." Keigo looked down, clearly sad. Due to his dad being a king he wouldnt be put in jail. This means Keigo is stuck with how he treats him and how he treated his mother until one of them dies.

"Oh. Yeah sure, whatever." He looked over than to the window. It had a beautiful garden view, you could see all the roses and other stunning flowers, the marble path, and the huge greenhouse. Touya wished to be walking along that path but he's stuck.

HEY! Sorry for the REALLY short chapter, the other ones will be longer! I promise you. But yeah sorry. The person who was helping me write this has decided to drop out of this. So i'll be doing it solo! This will mean the updates will be slower and likely the chapters will be shorter. Hope you understand.