||three, telling them||

"Awh okay. Thats a shame." Keigo stood up and stretched a bit. "Do you think your father would let it slide? You said yourself he knows your dont make friends."

Touya pressed his lips together, standing up slowly. "Actually i dont know what he's going to say. He's very unpredictable. Either this will be lashed on me or he'll be okay with it. I have an idea of how he'd react but im not sure if it'll happen." The idea wasnt a good one, thats why he didnt share it with Keigo. He knew his father would probably be furious. "Lets head back?" He glanced at the other for a split second before slowly walking.

"Ohh, alrighty!! Your dad doesnt seem that bad, but also seems really scary." Keigo chuckles. "Yeah okay, lets goo." He followed behind the other.

Touya narrowed his eyes at the others enthusiasm before shrugging and walking towards the office again. As he walked up, the guards opened the door letting them in. As soon as they walked in he sat on a spare chair, facing his father.

Keigo stayed stood up. He was nervous. He didnt want to be locked in the closet again by his father, hopefully this goes okay. He was scared to say the least. Maybe if he told Touya, they wouldnt be here? But, not even his friends know this about his father, why would he tell, basically, a stranger?

This could probably go way worse then Touya had told the other. If this rubbed his father the wrong way he might make him overtrain again, or over use his flames. This was basically a death wish. He told the two about their decision, both kings looked rather angry.

"Fine, if you two cant get along without us using force then you shall be spending ALL, your time together. Even as you sleep." Endeavor said with a grunt.

Touya looked up to see the guards grabbing his arms, pulling him from the chair. "No- wait-!" He looked at the blonde as they pulled him as well, dragging them down the hallway.

Once Keigo heard what Endeavor said, he instantly looked to his father, looking for him to go against it but he said nothing. As the guards grabbed him and Touya, he knew it would get worse if he fought back. So he just let it happen. The blondes eyes started getting watery, this reminded him of everytime he got locked in his room at home, this is probably happening again.