||four, stuck together||

Hey there! Author here. Just a recap, basically, Touya and Keigo have to spend every second of their time together, and have no choice in the matter.

As they were getting dragged down the hallway, Touya glanced at the other. His father made it sound like they would have to spend the next couple of days or weeks together. He really didnt want that, he just wanted to read or something. The guards pulled and pushed them into one of the huge guest rooms, used for kings and/or queens to stay in when they visit. The guards pushed them in, causing Touya to stubble but not fall. The guards shut the door, and loved them in; all he could do was stare at the floor in silence.

Keigo started to sob slightly as he hurt the door lock. When he was pushed, he used his wings to hold him up, and basically ran to the corner of the room; his wings closed around him, causing his body/face to be hidden. "Y-you knew didnt you?! You-you knew but-but didnt tell me!! Why d-didnt you tell me?!" He was basically crying at this point, Takami hated being locked in one area. Sadly he was sort of used to it, but this was a knew environment.

Touya watched as the other ran. He walked over and plopped on the bed. He held a hardened expression, his father had never done this before. Usually he would lash his flames on him to be honest. He looked as the other spoke, "no, i didnt know. I thought something else would happen." He shut up, not caring enough to continue. Touya couldnt comfort someone to save his life. Not that he even cared when someone cried, he turned on his side, running his hand over the fabric, feeling mesmerised, by the indents.

{right here, i wrote out a paragraph and accidentally deleted it- im screaming-}

"Shut u-up! Im n-not upset! I-im scared! Im s-scared of being locked away, being treated like im nothing, like- like im a-a-a pea, on a dinner plate that no one bothered eating..!!" Keigo tried drying his tears but they kept falling. "I hate being isolated from everyone, everything. I hate being here, or anywhere that isnt my home!" He just grabbed his hair, tugging on it as he spoke. Realising he opened up he apologised. "I-im sorry, i-i didnt mean to-to dump that o-on you.." he held the side of his wing, stroking it slightly, avoiding looking at the other boy.

Touya lookedat the ceiling, putting his hands behind his head. "Its not even that bad. I dont know why you're freaking out, bird brains. They'll feed us- They're just making sure we get along. Its not like you wont ever get out. There's games, you can request an instrument, theres TV, you could ask for a book....you could sleep." He rolled his eyes, he really didnt feel like comforting someone.

"I dont care, we're still locked up." Keigo hugged his knees and closed his eyes. "Dont talk to me unless you want to ask me something." After a few minutes of sitting there the blonde fell asleep. His wings dropped, so he was no longer covering himself.

Touya raised an eyebrow at the others statement before shrugging. He sighed climbing into the bed and looking at the linen of the sheets. He constantly found himself lost in the lining if the fabrics. He didnt bother checking on the other, he didnt think he wanted him to either.