04. Bar 🍻

I would've walked through hell
To find another way

Anson Saebra (Walked Through Hell)

Junkyu's POV

Ever since I got drowned, I was sure that every day he came to my house.

He is such a sweet friend.

I am very glad that I have him.

It has been five days now and we had planned to visit his hometown. His mother is having a birthday and of course I am close to her as well and also to his dad.

"So we'll be visiting Eommonie on the weekends, right?" I said as I made us coffee.

"Yeah, we'll be staying there for 2 days and 1 night." He said as he is making us a sandwich.

Jihoon is such a great cook. Probably because his mom owns a restaurant when they were staying in Seoul. However, they moved back because most of their relatives are in Busan and they are really close with each other.

Only Jihoon stays in Seoul, probably he is here because he is used to being here.

But one time I asked him, he said it was because of me.

I know that he was only joking and all I remember was that we laughed and had fun with the moving and stuff.

"Alright, so we still have time to go to the cemetery after that, right?" I asked as I finished making 2 cups of coffee for us.

We are having breakfast before we are going to work. He came by every day before work.

It's either because of free food or he is concerning about me after drowning.

"U-Huh" he nodded and just finished making 2 sandwiches for us.

We are now at the dining table, facing each other.

"So here is yours, and this is mine" he said as he smirked.

"I don't like the way you smile right now Park Jihoon" I said bluntly and squinted my eyes at him. I know that every time he smile like that, something is going to happen to me.

"What?" he gave me his eye smile and started munching his sandwich.

I ate my sandwich as well since it looks so delicious. The bread is so soft and inside the sandwich there are spam that he grilled before, with extra cheese for me because I looooove cheese. Some tomatoes and green veggies, although I don't really like to eat it, Jihoon always force me to eat it so I get used to eat now and some sauce I guess.