14. Bookstore 📖

But now I'm falling hard
Without you here tonight

Walked Through Hell by Anson Saebra

No One's POV

"Harutooookk!!" screamed Jeongwoo in the airport where all the people are now staring at him.

"Yyyaakkk... Chocolate boy..!!" Haruto is also yelling and hugged his long time best friend.

Jeongwoo moved to USA with his parents when he was in high school and since then he haven't been back to Korea.

"Guess what?" asked Jeongwoo.

"What?" asked Haruto while taking his bestfriend's luggage.

"I've been chosen to be an exchanged student in your university." Said Jeongwoo.

"Really? Wow. I'm just glad that you came back to Korea." Said Haruto putting his arm around his best friend's shoulder.

" Said Haruto putting his arm around his best friend's shoulder

They walked towards the parking lot and went into Haruto's car. On their way, they catch up to talk about what they are missing on each other.

"So where are you staying?" asked Haruto.

"I don't know. I'm nt sure yet. Just stay at my house first until you find a place." Offered Haruto nicely.

"Well. Is that alright?" asked Jeongwoo.

"Haha. Of course." Laughed Haruto.

Ring... Ring...

Haruto smiled, Junkyu is calling.

"H-hello?" Said Junkyu on the other line.

"Hi, hyung!" replied Haruto. He picked up Junkyu's call which is connected to his car where he just swiped the screen and Junkyu's voice is also heard by Jeongwoo.

"Have you arrived at the airport?" he asked.

"Hmm" replied Haruto with a weird smile. A happy smile which Jeongwoo noticed.

"Ok, that's good." Said Junkyu

"Is that all you wanna say?" asked Haruto.

"Ermm... Actually, can you accompany me to look for some books later? But if you are tired then no-"

"Yeah, I can." Haruto cuts Junkyu right away.

"Ok then." Said Junkyu.

"Hyung, can I bring my friend?" asked Haruto.

"Sure, why not!?" he replied.

"Ok. See you, hyung," said Haruto.

"See ya!" replied Junkyu then ended the phone call.