11. Starb*cks 🥤

I would've walked through hell
To find another way

Anson Saebra (Walked Through Hell)

Haruto's POV

Probably I will be dropped out from that freaking internship for hitting the director. Do I care? Yes and No.

Yes because it has been my dream to make music and this internship really helps me to reach that dream.

And No because I can defend Junkyu hyung from his past. But what did I get from that? Nothing.

I'm so mad to see him crying when he is only my fake boyfriend, we are not even real. Sometimes I question myself why do I care that much?

Why did I felt bad when he cut himself?

Why did I care about us having our first kiss?

Why did I care about saving his life in the pool?

Why did I even bother to get him home when he was drunk?

Why did I even interfere with his past?

I hate this feeling. The feeling which I can't control.

I open my passenger car door and throw my bag at the back. I slammed the door, the anger that I have in me right now is too painful.

"Aaarrgghh... Aaarrrghh.. Arrgghh..." I hit the car's body as I let my emotion out. I lean my head on my hand which is gripped on the car. I shouldn't drive with anger so I should calm myself first.

After I felt better, I went home. My mom and dad are overseas so there will be no one asking me why did I get home early. That's one of the benefits if your parents are busy.

I put my bag on the sofa that I have in my room and went straight to the bathroom. I want the heat to go away so I showered.

After showering and get dressed, I took my phone and there was a message in my Line.

Boyfriend <3
Yyak.. Where are you?
Say sorry to our director right now!
Why did you hit him?
If you don't come to the corp you'll be dropped out from this internship.

Read: 11.03 a.m.

Is he even real? He wants me to what? I wanted to play game on my phone but he kept texting me.

Boyfriend <3
Yyaakk.. Harutoooo..!!
So you are only reading my message?
Reply!
Hyunsuk is right, you are so stubborn!.
Noa will leave in 2 days from now on, he is getting married in Japan. If you don't come and apologize, you will be dropped out!
I'm making excuses for you to Seunghoon manager.
You are safe for today.

What? Noa is getting married? With who? Don't tell me is with Junkyu. I was so overwhelmed and I pressed the green colored-phone icon on my screen. However, he is not answering, the ringing almost got to the end and finally he answered.

"Yyaakkk... Who's getting married with who Don't tell me it's you If it's you I swear to God that I-" I asked him but he cut it.

"Yyaakk... Can you speak slowly. Are you rapping?" he said in the other line.

"Just answer my question." I said as I tried to hold my curiosity.

"What question? I didn't hear what you said before." He said.

"Please." I closed my eyes, pleading that what I thought is not what he is going to say.

"What?" he asked.