15. Haruto's Apartment 🏫

You don't want me
Nothing I can do
'Cause you don't wanna try

(Walked Through Hell, Anson Saebra)

No One's POV

"Jihoonie, here..!" said Hyunsuk gesturing Jihoon to come to his exhibition. Jihoon wore just a plain shirt, doesn't want to make Hyunsuk misunderstand that he likes him, which he does, recently.

"Sorry I only bring flower." Said Jihoon when suddenly Hyunsuk just throw himself at Jihoon.

" Said Jihoon when suddenly Hyunsuk just throw himself at Jihoon

"Nah, your presence is much more important." Hyunsuk said as he hug Jihoon tightly.

"Anyway, where is Junkyu? It's the first time I see you without him?" Hyunsuk asked as he let go of his hug.

"He said he didn't feel well. I wanted to stop by his apartment but he insisted to tell me to come here. To cheer you up. Being an assistant lecturer, a musician and an artist is surely a handful, huh?" asked Jihoon.

"But you are still my priority." Hyunsuk smirk which Jihoon gave him a little smack on his arm.

"Hyung!" Haruto shouted from a far.

"Owh hey!" said Hyunsuk and also Jihoon smiled.

"Congratulations, hyung." Said Haruto giving Hyunsuk a bucket of flower as well.

"Thanks. So who is this?" he asked to Haruto. Jeongwoo is beside him.

"Ahh... He is an exchange student from America. Anyway, can I have collaboration with him on that assignment on making song?" asked Haruto.

"Jeongwoo. Nice meeting you." Jeongwoo shook hand with Hyunsuk and Jihoon and both of them also said their names.

"Hhmm... Sure." Said Hyunsuk.

"Anyway, where is Junkyu hyung, Jihoon hyung?" asked Haruto.

"He said that he didn't feel well today. I'll check on him later." Said Jihoon with a little bit of sadness on his face.

"Really? He was just find yesterday when I accompany him to the bookstore." Said Haruto with a concerned face.

"Yeah, no worries. I'll check on him later." Said Jihoon.

They made a tour on Hyunsuk's exhibition while Hyunsuk is also busy talking to other people who came to see his art.

It was weekend so there was a heavy traffic jam which made Jihoon came late to Junkyu's apartment but he made it anyway.

He put in the passcode, he knew Junkyu's passcode so no need to rang the bell. He saw Junkyu who sat on his sofa, reading a book. They talked all night, about how Hyunsuk hugged him earlier, about him meeting Haruto at the exhibition with his friend and any kind of subjects. Jihoon finally gone home when it was almost midnight because they need to go to work tomorrow.