09. Restaurant 🍽

It must be nice to love someone who puts you first
Then walk away when they expect it in return

WALKED THROUGH HELL, Anson Saebra

No One's POV

They arrived safely at the restaurant. It is a really fancy restaurant at Seoul which Noa booked it as soon as they accepted his offer back at the park. He messaged his assistant to book it for him.

Noa also changed his shirts and suit

They are now at the round table, Junkyu sits between Haruto and Noa while Jihoon and Hyunsuk sit next to each other.

Jihoon wanted to sit next to Junkyu but Hyunsuk already pull the chair for Jihoon so Jihoon sits there.

It's a full course menu so it is already ready when they arrived.

"Dig in guys." Said Noa to all of his friends and his new friend, Haruto.

Noa already considered Haruto as a friend but how about Haruto? Probably Haruto considered Noa as his rival? Don't know as well.

"You like this, right?" said Noa to Junkyu as he put the food on Junkyu's plate. Jihoon laughed sarcastically towards what Noa just said.

"Junkyu does not like that, he pretends to liked it because you are the one who like that." Said Jihoon.

Back at the school, Noa always bring food from home. He brought his favorite dish and share it to Junkyu.

"Seems like I have a lot to study from now on. Hehe" Said Noa rested his chin on his palm facing Junkyu.

"WOW..!! Can I eat now?!!" said Haruto in high tone.

It's not like him at all, he is usually a very calm person, care less to be exact. Even Hyunsuk is surprised by what Haruto just did.

"Sure, have anything you like." Said Noa smiling at Haruto.

On the other hand, Hyunsuk gave away his plate to Jihoon. He already cut the beef into pieces so Jihoon can easily just eat it.

"Thanks." Said Jihoon where he gets a nod and a smile from Hyunsuk.

Junkyu moved the dish that Noa liked next to Noa, even though they were only together for only 6 months, Junkyu still remember every single detail on Noa's favorite

Haruto and Jihoon just looked at what Junkyu is doing, they both rolled their eyes.

"Sometimes I feel that you know me better than I know myself." Said Noa to Junkyu.

"Well, people can't usually see themselves. It's because they are busy looking at the other person." Said Junkyu as he spoon his soup into his mouth.

"Do we have salt?" asked Junkyu.

Noa, Haruto and Jihoon directly stood up and aiming for the salt.