1

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

It... Was a day like no other... Peaceful and quiet... I loved it...

Oh! By the way! My names Kazuichi Souda! I attended Hopes Peak academy, but school doesn't start yet, it's still break ya know?

My Dad's name is Tatsuo Souda, he's a pretty chill guy I guess, usually he's not home, either at partys getting drunk, or too busy at work to even pay attention to his only son...

But it's okay! Because I'm used to it, honestly, you'll get so used to it so much that it starts getting boring!

My friends are Fuyuhiko, Nagito, Peko I guess, and Miss Sonia! Though Miss Sonia calls me a creep, shes clearly just a tsundere playing hard to get!

Anyways! My daily routine is the same, wake up late, change, put eyeliner on, fix hair, brush teeth, keep my bed messed up because I'm too lazy, look in the mirror for a few minutes, leave the house and run to the park to talk to Fuyuhiko, Nagito and Peko, OOH! and Miss Sonia of course!

Clearly for me, today was no different.

I think...

NOPE! of course it's going to stay the same, like, what interesting thing can happen today? Ha! That's what I thought!

"Hmm?" I wake up and get out of bed.

"... What time is it?" Clearly I should know by now-

Yup, the same as usual, wake up at two in the afternoon,

I do my daily routine and for downstairs to meet up with Fuyuhiko and the others.

"Hey man!" Kuzuryuu smirked, punching me softly on the shoulder.

"Hey dude! Where's Nagito?" I asked, looking around.

"Oh, Nagito had to take a trip somewhere because he made it on a television show, stupid luck!"

"... Oh, makes sense I guess..."

Shit... One thing got ruined for my daily routine!

I look around and see a beautiful angel.

"MISS SONIA!" I smiled, hugging her.

"... Kazuichi..." She forced a smile and chuckled nervously, "let go..."

"Huh, why?"

"I'm dating someone and I don't want them to get mad" She said with a soft smile.

"Miss Sonia is Dating someone?!" I screeched, my love life is ruined now :')

"Yes, in fact, it's Peko!" She smiled, pulling Peko to her side, kissing her cheek.

"P-Peko?! Over meee!??!?" I cried, falling onto my knees.

"Mhm, sorry Kazuichi, but... Your attitude towards me has made me extremely uncomfortable"

"..."

I made her uncomfortable..?

How?

I turn around to see freaking Yakuza smirking around the corner, why the hell is he acting so calm?! He had a crush on Peko!?!?

"Hey! Yakuza-"

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever, so... Why aren't you sad? You clearly liked Peko?"

"Enough of that shit you bastard! I-I never liked her!" He glared at me, his face turning red.

There's NO WAY! You cant tell me he's not blushing.

"She's just...-"

"A tool?"

"The fuck man!? Are you really testing me right now?! She's not a damn tool, get that through your fucking he-"

"Well yeah?! Your j-just a tiny puppy without your clan backing you up! No way you can actually beat me up with your tiny ass self-"

"WELL AT LEAST I HAVEN'T STAYED SINGLE MOST OF MY LIFE!"

"..."

I stood there...

He was right...

I've never dated anyone before...

I don't even know anything about romantics, like, I know about sex, but that's all...

"Heh, finally shut you up huh? That's what I thought" He smirked, "Kazuichi, Have you always wanted to stay Single?"

"No?! Who the hell would want to stay single?!?!" I argued

"That's what I thought, if you don't shut your mouth, I won't help you find a date"

"... Okay..."

That's when it began, my adventure of finding a date has started now!