10

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Kazuichi, have I ever told you that..." He turned to me and pointed at my neck, "have I told you that I noticed that bruise on your neck"

"... What?"

"Yes, it has been bothering me the entire time so I decided to buy you something to cover it up"

The audacity he has to say that! It makes me so....Angry!

"So what?! It's just a bruise I got from when me and Leon were playing aro-"

"I never asked where it came from, did i?" He grunted, "I know absolutely nothing about your life"

... That's true... He knows nothing about me...

"... I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Hm?" He looked down at me and let a small chuckle out, "it is alright, you just worried me is all..."

"..."

"... Also, about the reason why I asked if you had tinder-"

"I basically vented to you... Do you know anyone who has vented to you on tinder?"

"... Yes, I do-"

"Yep!" I interrupted him, "... Okay, uhm..." I get on my tippy toes and cup his cheeks.

"Gundham, uh... Thank you for helping me with the problems I had, it means a lot, really" I smiled.

"... Mhm" His face was red at this moment, it was funny and yet so cute.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Huh?" Tanaka looks at me, confusion appearing on his face..

He nods his head and I let it happen, I kissed him on the lips and moved my hands to the back of his head, trying to deepen our kiss...

Honestly, I don't know how to say this but... I'm glad Fuyuhiko set me and Gundham up...

"Gundham, Kazuichi, are you aware that we are still inside the mall?" Celeste asked.

"Hm?" I let go of Gundham and ended out little make out session.

"Oh! Uhm... We were just hugging! So it's fine!" I shouted, waving my arms.

"But that was too close to be hugging, are you sure?"

"Yep!! Totally! We weren't kissing I swear!"

"..." She turned to Gundham, and he let out a different response, he shook his head.

"... Gundham!"

"It's the truth though, is it not? It's better to just be honest that be a pathetic lying human, such as the Clown Prince Of Lies"

"..."

I felt my entire face turn red, why would Gundham do this?!

I narrowed my eyes to the left and there, I see someone who I didn't want to see at the time...

Fuyuhiko...

He was snickering in the back as he ate his orange chicken.

"... Ah! Dangit!" I shouted.

"Gundham! We have to go right now! We have to talk to Fuyuhiko!"

"Bye Celeste! By Kyoko!"

I take a seat in front of Kuzuryuu and glare at him.

"You know... Make out session aren't supposed to be at malls" He laughed.

"... Can you maybe stop?" I groaned, "it was just a... friendly kiss!" I smirked.

"Yeah Yeah, I got it, you don't want to come out the closet, you still want to be seen as straight"

"Okay, you got me!"

There was always one thing I knew.

I always knew I was bisexual, I just never accepted it

Was I attracted to Gundham?

No.

But am I now?

Yes.

Why?

... Because he's cute and a nice guy...

...

"... Okay, can you leave me and Gundham alone now?" I asked.

"Mhm" He got up and left the restaurant.

"..." I smiled and fixed the butterfly clips.

"Thanks Gundham!"

"... Your welcome..."

I get out the chair and look down at Gundham, lifting his chin up and kissing his cheek, "gosh! Your so pretty!"

"..." I just watched as his face turned red, it was adorable...

WAIT! WHAT IS MISS SONIA GONNA SAY ABOUT THIS?!

-the next day-

I put on the hoodie Gundham got me and finish my daily routine, this time, without Tinder, I deleted it, same with Gundham. My dad was still... Rude but Tanaka talked to him about it and at least he got nicer... I guess..

"Hey Gundham!" I smiled, closing the house door.

"Hello my prince, are you prepared for today?" He asked, grabbing my hand, "yep! Of course I am!" I laughed.

We made out way to the cafe...

"So... Miss Sonia, me and Gundham were planning on telling you..." I take a deep breath.

"Me and Gundham are dating!"

"..." She... Didn't give a reaction, neither did Peko?

"Oh, I knew" She smiled.

"I knew you two were going to end up dating because Fuyuhiko was kind enough to tell me his plan. The plan was called 'operation of making the greasy simp stop simping over the princess'"

"WHAT!? YOU KNEW ALL ALONG!!??"

THE

End