9

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

I look down and chuckle a bit, "...Gundham, a question, do you... Have tinder?"

"Hm? Of course I do, the short one has also forced me to get it, but I don't know why, he's quite odd... If I'm honest I don't even know how to work this electronic contraption..."

"... Hm..." My eyes widened.

"HOW THE HELL?!"

"DID FUYUHIKO REALLY SET US UP?!"

"What do you mean he set us up?"

"... Fuyuhiko literally-" I pausee my sentence as soon as we arrived at the mall, "I'll tell you later..."

"Oh, Gundham, your back, just in time, Kyoko has arrived as well" Ludenburg smiled.

"I suppose this is a double date?" Kyoko asked.

"D-Double date?!" I screeched, "No! Me and Gundham arent-"

"Oh, my apologies then"

"..." I turn to Gundham and back at the two girls, "Where are we going first?"

"Gundham has suggested that you two will go to hot topic while me and Kyoko look somewhere else"

"Mhm..." I nodded my head as I narrowed my eyes on Gundham.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

".. Uh... Sure..."

Why was it so awkward now... Is it because I know he's using Tinder?!

"..."

"...."

I should've stayed home...

...

We made it inside Hot Topic.

Gundham went looking around, leaving me behind...

Why bother inviting me if your just gonna ignore m-

"Kazuichi!"

"Huh?!" I screeched as Gundham wrapped his arms around me, "What is it?"

I turn around and I see Gundham holding something.

"..."

"I have possessed something inside this store and I got it just for you" He said, a small smile appearing on his face.

"... What is it?"

He pulled out a black hoodie and some butterfly clips.

"Wha-..." I stare at him, and he gives me a look of  "I bought this for you, now you have to put it on"

I don't wear butterfly clips, but I think Ibuki does...

I give Gundham a smile and grab the bag out his hands.

"Thanks..."

He nods his head and grabs my free hand.

"..."

Yeah... He is most definitely gay-

...

And there's nothing wrong with that, if he's gay, I will completely support him.

"...Gundham, can you wait a minute, I'm going to try this on, okay"

(Forgot to mention he's wearing a hot pink shirt with a black wrench on it, and he's wearing black Mello cargo pants)

Gundham stops and turns to me, I put the black hoodie on and I clip the butterfly thingies in my hair, since I wasn't wearing my beanie at the time.

"... There, happy?"

He nodded his head and grabbed my hand.

"Kazuichi, have I ever told you that..." He turned to me and pointed at my neck, "have I told you that I noticed that bruise on your neck"