2

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"That's what I thought, if you don't shut your mouth, I won't help you find a date"

"... Okay..."

I followed Fuyuhiko around the park, while Sonia and her Girlfriend, Peko, took a stroll near the river.

"Fuyuhiko! Look! Check it out! It's the edgy dude from class!" I snickered, pointing at Tanaka who was sitting on a white table in front of a cafe.

"What? You wanna ask him?"

"Wh-What the hell?! No No!" I rapidly started to shake my head, like, why the hell would i want to date him?!

I turned to the girl next to him, a tall lady with a white dress on, her skin was clear... She was beautiful...

"What about her!" I smiled, pointing at the hot chick next to Gundham.

"Her? Dude... Do you even know who that is?" Fuyuhiko sighed, "what if that's his girlfriend!"

"Pfft! She's way to out of Gundhams league!" I laughed, walking up to them.

"Hello!"

"Hm? Gundy, do you know him?" She asked, turning to him.

"Hm? Kazuichi, what do you need?"

"Is she your girlfriend?" I asked, turning to her.

Why the hell is his face red, and why is she laughing?! What??! Did I say something wrong?

"No No sweety, you got it wrong, I'm simply Gundhams mother, Akumi Tanaka, it's a pleasure to meet you Kazuichi" She said with a small smile.

She seems like a nice lady, BUT HOW DOES SHE LOOK THIS YOUNG?!!?

"Anyways, was there anything you needed? Why did you appear so suddenly?" Tanaka asked.

Dang, I forgot he's here-

"No.. Nothing..." I awkwardly walked off and went back to Fuyuhiko, only to see him laughing.

that bastard! He knew she was Gundhams mom!

"YOU DAMN YAKUZA!" I shouted, taking my beanie off and hitting him with it.

"That was embarrassing! I almost asked her out!" I groaned.

"Hehe! Why won't we just continue looking, I mean, might as well right" I laughed.

I fixed my beanie and continued my walk with Fuyuhiko, looking for more hot chicks.

FINALLY!

"SAYAKA!" I shouted, jumping close to her.

"h-Huh?!" She immediately turned around, a frown on her face,
"Oh... Your looking for a date too huh?" All she could do was frown, "truth is... I liked Leon... But he doesn't like me back, he said that he liked Yasu-"

"I didn't ask for a story time... Jeez, let me live" I mumured, rubbing the side of my hip, "Anyways, we might as well keep looking am I right"

No hope...

We looked around for all the cute chicks, most of them think I'm weird and the other half are already taken by guys or women...

This sucks...

"How about we move to plan B"  Fuyuhiko turned to me with a smirk as he pulled his phone out, "wait, Kazuichi, you do have a phone, right?" He asked.

"... No... My dad doesn't have enough mon-"

"Screw that, I might as well buy you a phone"

"Wh-Whatt?! Why are you trying to help me? I thought you hated me?" I shouted.

"Kazuichi, we're friends, whatever messed up shit you get in, I get in too, so it doesn't really matter anymore"

"... Oh okay, then I want the newest phone ever!" I smirked.

- - - -

*cha-ching*

"YES! I GOT A NEW PHONE! AND IT'S THE SUPER NEW ONE! DADS GONNA BE SO JEALOUS!!" I Giggled, jumping around.

"Chill chill, it's just a phone, but make sure you don't br-"

*clang*

"Oh- I thought they couldn't break?"

"Fucking dumbass-"

Well, at least Fuyuhiko was kind enough to buy me another phone, they're expensive, I don't understand why he bought it for me, but whatever. It's nice to know I have a friend who'll deal with my random shit and stuff.

"Also, why did you want me to have a phone?" I asked, messing with some of the phone buttons.

"... Have you ever heard of Online dating?"