5

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Change of plans, I'm trying to do Canon Tatsuo now)

I was happy, I'm not lying at all, the person was interesting and kind, they even listened to me when I would vent to them, they gave me ideas for what to do in serious situations...

Wait! AM I COMPLIMENTING A GUY?!?!

No! No! I don't like him! I don't even know how he looks! So... Yeah!

I look around my bed and see a purple cloth, huh?

Is that Gundhams scarf? But how would it get inside here? I've never invited him over..

I walk closer to the fabric and.... Its not a scarf, its a shirt...

Wait! But why did Gundhams scarf immediately pop up in my brain!? I don't even talk to him that much

I get the shirt and throw it in the laundry basket.

... What should I wear today...?

I look in the closet and find a white crop top... I mean I guess I could wear it...

I put on Black Mello cargo pants since they were the only things I had left.

I put on black hightop converse and walk out my room to go get my hairbrush that I left in the living room

Shit

I hear snoring so I'm guessing dads asleep.

I slowly make my way to the hair brush and immediately grab it.

"Hm? Kiddo, what's with that racket?!"

I woke him up-

"N-Nothing, I was just getting the hairbrush..."

"And what's with that shirt? You can see your stomach clearly" He grunted, pointing at my stomach.

I knew he doesn't like the outfits I wear, but hearing him insult it was far too enough.

"Sorry dad, I'll go change out of it" I keep the brush in my hand and rush upstairs to my room.

I look in the mirror and started brushing my badly tangled hair.

"Ngh! Ow!"

I got a REALLY bad tangle... I should try to take care of my hair...

I grab a bottle to spray onto my hair to take the tangles out.

Lucky mission.

I finish brushing my hair, now I need to...

I start messing my hair up by shaking my head left to right.

"AANDDD DONE!" I smile, looking in the mirror, "hehe! My hair looks fluffy, it makes it seem like my hair is soft!"

I grab a small layer of my hair and put it in a braid.

"All I got to do is finish my daily routine... So now I go to the park!"

I didn't change out of my shirt, I just hid it by slouching, usually when you slouch, a small shirt can look big...and you know, cover your stomach.

I pass by my dad and grab a hair tie on my way out, putting it in a small pony tail
(some of his hair is still down)

Finally on my way to the park, I bump into someone...

Someone I didn't want to see...

"Ah! My apologies Kazuichi! I seem to not have noticed you here!" He said, bowing.

"I-Its fine..." I patted his head and grab his wrists, "anyways, are you going to hang out with Fuyuhiko and the others? If not, your completely wasting my time"

"... No, I was going..."

"Mm... Cool, let's go there together" I smiled and lowered my hand, so I can hold his.

"...Gundham, have you been looking for a girlfriend?..."

"Hm? No, I think finding for your destined lover is nothing but a waste of time.. " Tanaka said, looking up at the sky...

His eyes are glowing...

Was Gundham right? The gods seem to always be in his side...

Even now, they managed to make him look as good...

But...

The face he's making... He looks...

Sad...