CH-15

Chanyeol's Mother POV

"And you know what surprises me even more." Mother continued
"That she doesn't want to leave or give divorce to you."

Chanyeol's ears perked up and his face turned pale at the mention of divorce. He would not like to lose another woman from his life.

Although he doesn't admire Sia, like that woman, still, spending 2 years together he found his comfort zone in Sia. Even though he doesn't love her, but still he does care for her.

He was the one who took the initiative of transferring money into Sia's account every month so that she can buy or spend it according to her will. He managed her brother's admission to a top renowned university and settled all the payments himself.

He respects and cares a lot for her parents as well and treats them like his own. Several times he gave his private jet to Sia for her comfort when she wanted to go meet her mother or vice versa.
Even if he has to travel from a passenger plane he always places her before him.

I accept that he was very thoughtful while doing this, but several unattended matters need his attention as well.

"You know what Son" now it was Yoon Woo's turn to pour his emotions out.
"Even I faced the same problems, but my condition wasn't this worse.
And since this circumstance occurred today, I might as well disclose a well-kept secret to you regarding Sia."

Everyone present stopped breathing at this sentence, even Yoon-Woo was surprised that how easily he loses control of his emotions and tongue today. Everyone was waiting for him to drop the bomb whose pin he already detached.

"The collaboration about which you are so excited about is not only your doing, Sia worked hard a lot as well.
She's been doing a lot of charity work lately, especially for children using our company's name. Do you think Mr. Max got attracted to you just because of your presentations?
Our company, undoubtedly have the top position when it comes to Sales, profit, and schemes.
But this social welfare section had always kept us low. Before we used to make plans and strategy which never worked, but when I discussed this matter with Sia, it appeared really small to be called a problem."

We all breathed out, trying to calm the voice locked in our throats which is telling us to scream as much as feasible, don't worry if you broke some window or glass doors.

"She started contributing as a social server on behalf of our family shortly as I discussed the problem with her.
You know what she told me *********  "We donate money out of sympathy, but donating time is out of empathy. Time is more precious than money and an adoring touch and moment last longer than a Blank Cheque.

These phrases, when Sia spoke them made her appear like an angel, a clean hearted angel who cares for others more than herself." Yoon-Woo finished speaking and breathe out frustratingly.

That one particular sentence was heartbreaking as tears started to sting my eyes. Where's the lie? She cares for others more than herself, and that's what made us bring her into Chanyeol's life.

"Chanyeol-ah, only you can give her the comfort, pleasure, and love which she is the rightful owner of, which she is seeking from you, as every woman seeks from her husband.
If you think that just because of a bad experience in your life you won't be able to love anyone again, then it's a misconception that you're raising by yourself. Do you never feel grateful towards her for being with you, being in your life?"

Chanyeol was looking like he is ready to submerge himself under the ground, here and now.

While we all were looking like small children ready to cry cause someone snatched our lollipops.
When I noticed Sia coming our way I quickly fixed my feelings and everyone else did the same as they noticed me.

"Here is the juice mother, that you asked for."

I tried to hide my face and suppressed my teary voice while replying to her    "I'm feeling tired so I'm going to my room to rest."

And with that, I left the scene not caring about anyone's reaction.

Chanyeol's POV

And after ridiculing me, telling all my bad points, mocking me, and doing whatever possibly could have been done all the elders left. The only one who remained was an extremely humiliated me and Sia with a glass of juice in her hand and unsurety in her eyes. I took the glass from her hands and kept it on the table, spilling half the content halfway.

I picked up the bowl of grapes and started to succumb them in my mouth like a Buffalo. I'm feeling so gross right now. My teeth stopped chewing on their own when I heard a giggle.

When I turned to Sia she was laughing at me and she was looking ~~~ phew very beautiful. It's my first time seeing her smile - no not smile but laugh like this carefully. She is indeed an angel or maybe a fairy girl.

"Why don't you just sit down and eat nicely if you're this hungry.
And why does everyone left? Did something happened between them and you?"

Well of course I know why they left. It's because I'm an idiot who can't treat my woman right and was blaming it on others and by others I mean, my parents.
So they left after getting tired of lecturing me for like, a century worth of lecture which covers all the topics regarding "How to Treat your Wife?"

Is not what I can tell her so I instead let out "Just some stress-related the business. Nothing else, so don't worry too much OK?" She nodded her head seeming to buy the excuse.

"Sia I wanted to talk to you regarding an important matter." She raised her eyebrows at me as if to ask what?

This chapter is dedicated to jazzyy-5  because she was the first person to go over my story, vote for it, and my first ever follower.
Thank you so much!

And as you all might know who came back today(you know who right??!!)

Yes, our little penguin is back all of you. Although they aren't showing any news of his discharge, but today is the date for sure.

Well, it doesn't matter cause we all know it anyway, and we are happy.
Welcome back Do Kyungsoo💞💞💕