CH-18

SIA's POV

After the meal, everyone came to grandma's Japanese garden because Mr. Max wanted to admire it.
He said that he saw the garden when his car went through the driveway and he wished to take a close view as he also likes this type of garden culture.

So how could mother stay behind from not showing hers?
And how can father not take Mr. Max to his open library and then pester him to play a round of golf with him?

We all spent a nice time together and finally bid goodbye to Mr. Max after making him vow that he will visit us again soon.

After washing up and changing my clothes, now I'm finally ready for a get-together with my bed and pillow.
I was drying my face with a towel while coming out of the restroom and also thinking about the interesting and funny conversation I had with Mr. Max earlier.

I closed my eyes while blushing, reminiscing the sweet moment when I bumped into something hard.
I was about to say hello to the floor when two strong arms caught me and pulled me up.
Opening my eyes I realized that it's not a thing I bumped into, but a person, my husband to be accurate and he was looking at me with a somehow worried gaze.

          (Too Much Of Romanticism)

"You should not walk with your eyes closed." He told me in his low husky voice and given the fact that he was standing particularly close to me, his voice made goosebumps appear on my whole body.
It made my mouth gape open and my body shiver.
His body is oozing warmness while mine is cold cuz I just took a shower.

He slowly let go of me and asked while moving back "Were you thinking of something important?"

"I was thinking about Louis----"
I was speaking while facing him and noticed how his expressions drop and his eyes showed a hint of murderous aura, but I stood there not realizing what I exactly said wrong?

"-----Mr. Max. And about your partnership and newly formed friendship with him, nothing serious."

"Isn't it important then?" He snarled at me.
I corrected myself with so much difficulty and he is still snarling. What did I even do?

"End it here, let's just sleep."

Did he just say sleep?
Wait, he also said let's, does that imply, my eyes dilated in realization.
Turning around slowly, very slowly I enquired while gulping hard.
"You-----will----- sleep here?? ***** With me?"

"Shall I go and sleep with my Mom, like a kid?"

Yes, Go.
"No"

"Then I'm sleeping here, with my wife." He stated and was already inside the blanket.
I'm not experienced of him sleeping with me due to his workaholism.
He never comes home at night, he visits us in the morning only to shower and change his clothes. And them again leave for 24 hours.