CH-21

Sia's POV

"But your boss said that he will not work like a machine from now onwards," I added the fresh news.
And received no response whatsoever, I turned my head and saw him drinking juice with so much charisma that unfamiliar someone can mistake him for a supermodel.

"Kai"

"Hmmm"

"I just....... told you something."

"Yeah, and I didn't like the joke."

"IT WASN'T, ------- it wasn't a joke.
He was very serious when he said that he won't stay at the office at night and even asked me to prepare dinner for him."

He placed the glass on the table and stood up immediately
"Ok. It's just too much news to digest.
Swore on your hair that you're not lying, to me."

"I swear on YOUR hair that I'm not lying."

"Oh My God!! Is he leaving his position in the company?
He used to talk to me about the lifestyles of monks and how peaceful it is.
Has he finally decided to live the life of a monk?
It can't be, what will become of the business?
Of the family? Of you?
What will become -------- of me?!!"

Grammy-winning acting of Kai, yess Grammy because it's very very dramatic.

"What's going on in here? Kai, how came are you up and all ready this early?
And what's up with these bizarre expressions?"
Mom asked with a mixed worried, shocked, and confused manner.

"I have nothing to do with this mess. He is just overreacting."
Let me save my life first and then I will think of killing Kai🤔😏

"Oh my! What's wrong with my child?"
You know when you're BFFs, you don't just share each other's stuff and secrets, you share each other's family and their love too.
Just like Kai and Chanyeol, they literally call each other's parents mom and dad.

"Moomm!"
Kai went on similar to a whale's child who has been separated from her momma. Their drama was still ongoing and Kai wasn't ready to listen when a husky voice intruded asking "what's going on here?"

Everyone looked up and immediately felt the need to kneel because my husband was looking like a king in that damn velvet red suit. And the silver brooch on his suit was simply like a cherry on top. It was the other most eye-catching thing besides him himself.
He descended the stairs slowly with the attitude that of a supermodel, and that little smirk ooff!! What should you do when you confront such a deadly creature, especially when that person/creature is your husband?

Took me some breaths and a few minutes to become sane again. But my tongue was probably hanging out of my mouth cuz I was watching over like a dog.

"My goodness! My son is looking so charming today, just like me."
Dad spoke in an exciting voice as soon as he enters.

"No, actually I think he took after me."

"Ha! What a joke, it's just that I can only see a MAN in front of me and not a GIRL Mrs. Park."

Both of them started fighting once again, grandma has to shout at them once again and I have to shush Kai once again, assuring him that his
'Boss-Friend' is not resigning or leaving the company, then only he began eating the food.
Not to mention how strange it was for everyone to see Kai this early but he promised that he will present here every day without being late. 
Sounds good! Only to those who don't know him, and we all do know him.

"Sia, are we all set for the church today? Tell me if I can help you in any way." Mom inquired as she helps me clean the table.
"Everything is set and will be on time.
We are all ready."

"And besides, this isn't a beauty contest, so you better stay away from it Soyul," Grandma spoke sneering at mother.

"Mom!! Ohh--That--Hurts. Your words hurt me even now."

"That's good, cause they were meant to hurt." She spoke drinking juice with great contentment.

All the boys started cackling but closed their mouths hastily when mom glared at them. But this glare does not affect grandma as she sat unmoved.
As soon mom walked out, everyone let out the laugh they were holding. The dining room filled with the sounds of giggles and even grandma was laughing, she's evil, no offense.

After everything grandma has to go and make up with mom while dad left for an 'Important' golf match.
And Kai also left with Chanyeol following, saying that he has an emergency at the office.

I came back to our room and pull out a nice dress for myself to wear later at the church. I am going to wear an all-white below knee-length dress because I don't want to feel distinct from others. Just when I closed the wardrobe, a hand patted my shoulder and I turned around in surprise. 

"Why are you surprised every time I touch you?"
"It's not about touch, it's just that you like to sneak in a lot. Didn't you left earlier?"
"You forgot to do my tie today."
"You can do that by yourself, I forgot because I'm a bit busy today."
"You're always busy, just like me. But you'll have to do it as always."
"Why are you --------- forget it."

I picked up his tie and started to make it on my neck instead of his, on the grounds that the morning thing was more than enough for my heart to take. I don't want to turn into a strawberry.

After doing it I passed the tie to him
"Adjust it by yourself now, I'm going."
He scrutinized me up and down and then a mischievous smile played on his lips. Instead of the tie, he grabs a hold of my hand and my body slammed into him with a hard pull.

Isn't this just ridiculous that how every day I smell this cologne on him and never once did I felt anything different. But up this close, I'm feeling intoxicated and it's like I will lose all senses if kept up this close anymore. His cologne and this intimacy are making me imagine things in my head.

Just so he moved his body and now I was face to face with him as he bore a hole in my skull using his eyes. Did I mentioned that we are dangerously close, did I?

"You become a red tomato whenever I touch you, don't you? These days you seem to be avoiding me, Sia."
He thought twice and then came more closer.
"But just so you know, we both are a couple and one of us has to make a move and I'm doing...... exactly that."

He stated and after taking his tie, proceeded to leave the room but paused
"Oh! One more thing."
"W-w-what?"
I tried asking but it was a mistake or maybe it wasn't.

A kiss landed on my forehead and it lasted for 5 seconds at least.
I didn't get what he said or what went on after that since my legs became jelly and my mind went blank.

What's up with his behavior? Must he do this all today only?
Today's day ain't seems to be lenient either.

************************************
Hello, my lovely readers!😙😙
Long time.
I know you all must be thinking that I'm dead or maybe Covid positive but it's just not the case.

The last time when I updated the story was 3 months ago and a lot has happened since then.
Like  A Lot🤔😐

You know what guys, I'm enrolled in two courses at the same time. One regular and the other one correspondence so you can understand.
Just when I finished writing one course's assignment which was more than 10, the other one announced theirs. 🤧🤕😒

It's been very tough for me and my exams are also arriving, I don't know how exactly I managed to update this one.
I was also going through a heavy writer's block and exams makes me scared as we all know that the last time we studied honestly for exams was back in 2019😁😂🤣.
But my exams will be held offline😢😭😭 So I'm very scared, pray for me please.

So please forgive me by listening to our cutie D.O's album Empathy.
His voice is sooo soothing😍😋

And if you know, don't even think about mentioning Kris here.
Like no need at all😔😔😬
I'm truly disgusted by him and to think that he was once a part of EXO I can't 🤢😵😷