CH-10

As I opened the door I saw Chanyeol sitting on the bed with his legs straight and shoes on, busy on his phone. And all his things were scattered all around as usual.

Why is he here and not in the bathroom, washing up? Doesn't he have any work today? As I moved forward and start to make the room tidy I asked him "Are you gonna leave for work a little late today?"

"No, I'm on a leave today." He replied almost instantly making my eyes widen like saucers and jaw to drop on the floor. Never in our 2 years of marriage life did he take a leave ever.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked trying hard not to stutter but failed miserably.   "I'll be home today cause I have a very important matter to deal with." He responded in a somehow sleepy tone.

Since when did someone started to deal with the important matters by staying at home, especially if that person is
'The Park Chanyeol'. Don't get me wrong, the fact is that I'm not really used to him being at home that's why I found it odd. Who will not find it odd if your husband doesn't really spend any time with or notice you? For actual, he should have married his office instead of me. 
I giggled silently at this weird yet funny thought.

I decided to ask him for coffee not sure if he wants it today or not. I almost yelped when I turned around because of Chanyeol. I was completely unaware of his presence behind me and only get to know when I turned and was about to collide with his chest. He was scanning me with a strange expression which was a mixture of surprise and boredom.

"Why are you doing this?" I scrunched my eyebrows together at this statement, what does he mean? He read my expression so he said pointing towards his clothes and other items which were in my hands "Why are you picking my clothes, aren't there any maids?"

I was about to scoff at this statement but stopped myself as I made some speculations in my mind. He never actually saw me clearing up this mess before so he doesn't know that I have been doing this since my first or perhaps the second day in this house. Should I tell him or not, what's wrong with it anyway?

Straightening my shoulders, I tell him    "It is my job to take care of everyone's laundry, I'm the laundry in charge." I laugh a little, just a little, after seeing his somehow confused and amazed face.  

"So, will you have breakfast now or later?"  After some seconds of silence, I asked him.

"Now, I will come down after taking a bath." With that, he moves towards the closet and took his towel out. There is no need for me to stay here. Since he is home today I don't have to choose a work attire for him. So, without waiting anymore I just escaped the room even forgetting to ask him about coffee.

In all this commotion I didn't even notice that where exactly I put his clothes and other items which I was holding earlier. Deciding to check them later I came down and started to set the breakfast table along with Hana and Ji Hoon. Looks like today's gonna be a rough day for me.

Chanyeol's POV

I came out after having a shower and moved towards my closet to find some comfortable clothes for myself. As I'm not going to work today so I might as well slip into some informal clothes. My wardrobe is loaded with formal clothes only. After searching for like 15 minutes I found a full sleeve shirt and pajamas, it will work as winter is arriving so these clothes are much appropriate to wear.

As I was about to close the doors my gaze fell on Sia's wardrobe, all clothes were placed neatly and accordingly.
Sia's clothes are simple yet they look very nice on her, I do steal some glances whenever she is near me. Sia likes to be simple unlike 'her', she was utterly different from Sia when it comes to these factors. Her clothes were primarily short and tight dresses with deep cuts, something I really used to despise. Along with great makeup and those high heels sound which used to give me a headache.

But I ignored all these things and her bad habits just because of love. Needless to say, I was head over heels in love with her, while she was just -----------------

I don't want to ruin my mood in the early morning by thinking about someone who has a mere presence in my life now. I wore my clothes and started to set my hair afterward.

As I was about to go out after getting ready my eyes fell on my clothes which were lying on the sofa. I replayed the words spoken by Sia earlier, what does she mean by that she is the laundry in charge?  If she is taking care of such stuff then what will the servants do? Are the servants not complying with her? Looks like I need to talk to mom regarding this, after all, Sia is Mrs. Park, my wife, Park family's only daughter-in-law. She is never supposed to do this kind of low job.

What will others think? That just because she was not from a high-class family, we are making her do these normal household chores.

With that, I went down realizing that everyone was already there. Today's breakfast is my favorite, pancakes which were already served on the table, ready to be savored. As I was still getting down I saw everyone smiling and giggling over something dad said. 
I frowned, they never joke around me.

Shrugging my shoulders I went near the table and wished everyone a good morning. Everyone's head turned towards me as they all were wearing an odd expression. Did I do something wrong? I scanned their looks but my gaze ceased at Sia's face, who was looking at me with a newly found admiration and adoring gaze. She turned her head when she saw me gawking at her.

"Why are you in casual clothes?" Grandma asked making me look at her.
"Something came up, so I will take care of it by staying at home."

"What is so great, that makes you take leave?" remarked mom with sarcasm in her tune.

"I told you about Mr. Max earlier, didn't I? He wants to join us at dinner." Everyone nodded in unison understanding the fact. I make myself comfortable on my chair when something hit me, I didn't get my coffee today, something I'm addicted to. Looks like Sia forgot to make her addicting beverage for me today.

"Sia, can I get a cup of coffee, my flavour?" The realization hit her as she spoke in a calm and apologizing tone 
"I completely forgot about that, let me bring it for you."

With that, she left the table and marched towards the kitchen. Another thought crossed my mind and I asked mother 
"Mom, can our chef prepare a good English dinner for tonight?"

Mom lifted her eyebrow at my sentence as she responded  "What chef?"

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well. This time I'm really late because my best friend came after a long time and I was brisk in reminiscing some memories. But now I'm finally back.
And....... Do you all smell that something is gonna happen to Chanyeol after this episode cause he-------- well definitely is in trouble.

Please support me as an author by reading, voting, and sharing this story as much as you can.