CH-22

Sia's POV

When I said that today's day isn't easy going either, I never in my dreams assumed that something like this will happen.
This thought is roaming in my head ever since I came here.
As of now, I'm sitting here in the director's office of Park & Sons. With my legs all bruised, cuts over my hands, and my clothes stained with blood.
I'm trying hard to control my tears back by biting on my lips, as a furious Chanyeol is marching left and right in front of me, angrily giving orders and making arrangements on his phone.

I don't know how long had he been on the phone but it feels like an eternity.
Finally, he hung up and put the phone aside, and picked up the glass of water from the table as he made his way towards me.

He squatted down in front of me but was still face to face with me, as he offered water to me, "Drink some."

With trembling hands, I took the glass, drank only 2 sips, and passed it back to him. 
"Sia, are you, are you OK?"
Chanyeol asked softly while holding my hands lightly.

"I-I don't k-know," I answered with so much suffering, and he understood why's that.

"It's OK, just tell me how did this all happen? I know that you're not a careless person, you can never harm anyone let alone making them injured.
You know what I mean. Just tell me anything from the incident and I swear, I will find whosoever it is/was."

His words were that of solace and a fraction of hostility was mixed in it too which he felt towards the other person. But right now,
I only want to cry my eyes out, I want a shoulder to lean my head on and nothing more.
And just then, a sob escaped my mouth, and before thinking my hands were already wrapped around his shoulders as I started crying, hiding my head in his big frame.

Chanyeol's POV

I was trying to comfort her through my words, but Sia suddenly began crying by hugging me tightly. Her sobs and cries were getting louder with every second that passed. 
Dammit! I don't know how to comfort a crying woman or a crying person, nobody taught me.
What should I do now?
Shall I ------ hug her back? Maybe I should. But my hands are too big for her------- pass over it. I can't see her like this so,
I began patting her back slowly and hesitantly, with one hand, trying to soothe her, to make her feel that I'm here with her.

          (I'm in love with this pic)

She kept crying for 20-30 minutes without stopping, I felt very helpless and incapable. 
Finally, I felt her separating from me gradually, looking a bit calm.
I pulled my handkerchief out and wiped her tears with it, not putting much strength.

"Alright, all things aside now first let's get your wounds treated, and then I will take you home, OK? I already informed Mom and she's on her way back home too."  I spoke rubbing her shoulder as she acknowledged my words by seldom nodding her head.