CHAPTER 1: Under New Leadership

It's the days of old in a kingdom simular to the old Roman empire. No technology nor quirks to speak of. This kingdom is ruled by an emperor who's kind and believes everyone deserves a chance to change in life. His people called him All Might for no one could defeat him in battle. All might was known to battle in the coliseum with gladiators. Not to brag or show strangth, but to offer them a chance at freedom. For a single cut to his skin would grant them freedom. Some wished not to leave. As the gladiator games during his rule weren't to the death, but for sport. After awhile of criminals becoming gladiators. It soon became too full to hold everyone. So all might came up with a knew way for criminals to change and gain their freedom. All might hired a talented builder by the name of enji todoroki to build a labyrinth maze. Where no man can cheat to escape and has to complete deadly trials in order to escape. The difficulty to escape must be nearly impossible but still obtainable. It was built behind the castle and the exit was at the back gate. If someone were to complete it and get free. They'd be pardoned by the emperor and freed. The day finally came for enji to show all might his finished masterpiece. Enji walked beside all might to his balcony that overlooked it all. Pit traps, animals, poisonous, and blade like plants that lined the walls and walked the paths. While looking at the labyrinth. All might noticed something was wrong. The maze had an entrance but no exit. Enji backs away and just as all might turned around to face enji and order him to make it fair. Enji uses a crossbow and shoots all might in the chest. With one final push. All might fell into the labyrinth and enji became the dictator of the kingdom. Once in power, enji ordered every woman in his kingdom who was perfect health to carry a child. To come to his castle and offer themselves to be his and his alone. Every woman that came before him didn't strike him as a good fit. That is until one with white hair and blue eyes sat in his presence. As the door shut to give them privacy. Enji stands up only to pin Rai down and strip her of her innocence. Nine months later a baby boy was born. Since rai was secretly not eating as she was depressed. The child was born thin and sickly looking.

"Enji you have a boy."

"That's no son of mine. He's too weak to become my successor."

Enji walks out of the room. Only to return an hour later as the baby Touya hasn't stopped crying.

"Shut that basterd up or I will!"

"Sorry my lord. I've tried everything but he refuses to take the mothers milk." Said a servent of the castle.

Enji in a fit of rage, takes Touya out of rai's arms and walks to the balcony.

"Husband please he's only a child. I'm sure he'll become strong if you just give him a chance!"

"I gave him an hour but no more."

Enji throws the child into the labyrinth to die. Once done, enji proseeds to work on another. A bush below had saved Touya from getting injured too badly. His cries echo as it catches the attention of a little red bird. In the reflection of the bird's golden eyes is the red haired little baby with ocean blue eyes crying out for help. The bird flys away and leaves behind a single feather that lands on Touya's face. That's when a mother goat walks up and offers milk. After feeding, touya is picked up by the goat and takes him to a human nearby in the maze. The man's name is Stain.