CHAPTER 8: Training Begins

Touya's POV:

As I sat up. Keigo takes a calming deep breath before swiftly moving through my trap space.

"Wait don't go that w-!"

Before I could finish speaking. He had seemed to float above the air and trigger each trap without a scratch. Proving that they each had a delay that could've cost me my life.

"From here on out, traps are forbidden to make or use. If you wanna eat. You gotta catch it by hand."

"WHAT!?"

3rd person POV:

Watching from a safe distance i obeyed my orders to watch over both Dabi, and the blonde with him. Waiting for an opening to strike. I was warned about the blonde being strong, but I didn't believe. So I  gathered another batch of people to attack them the night they met.

Touya's POV:

The first night I had nothing to eat. All awhile keigo isn't sharing the rabbit he killed with me.

"Come on keigo I'm starving."

"You eat what you catch. That's one of the rules we agreed upon."

"Fine, I'll go try again, and mine will be bigger than yours."

Keigo places a hand on my shoulder and pulls me to him.

"Wait."

"I can't wait till morning to-"

He places a hand over my mouth to silence me. For a moment there was a struggle. That's when I realized how toned his body really was. As keigo's hand didn't budge an inch.

"Do you hear that?"

I focused and heard many footsteps approaching. That's when keigo let's me go.

"Sit back and watch what I'll be training you for. If you're not impressed. I'll let you kill me tonight and you can go back to trapping for food."

With no visible weapons on him. Keigo gets ready to fight them all.

"How can you take them all on by yourself? Especially without any weapons. Are you insane?"

With only metal wrist plate and shin plate armor on him for protection. He seemed suicidal and yet he was calm. That's when we saw over a hundred people rushing towards us. Before I could utter a silable of his name. He jumped to the sky. It was as if he was flying like a bird. Keigo lands in the middle of the crowd as blood splatters up like a fountain. The sounds of metal to metal make my heart race with worry.

^Why am I worried about a stranger i just met today? It's not like I love him or anything.  ......Right?^

As an archer was about to shoot me. It was shot down by keigo. As he had stolen a bow from someone he had just killed. I could finally see him fight and it was breath taking. Like pure hunting nature harnessed out of a preditor hunting his prey. Every move wasn't waisted energy. As his momentum kept going like a dance. I looked down at the arrow he shot down and to my surprise. He split the arrowhead in half with his shot. The fighting soon ended with keigo covered in blood, yet no injuries were made to him. Only scratches to his armor.