Hospital for them

It was a long trip down to Newtown Hospital after Ellie, Sarah, and Hannah were rescued from the Avalanche on Pontypandy Mountain. Sam was worried that his Niece would be coming down with Hypothermia. Not long after, the crew arrived outside Newtown Hospital. Security was waiting to do their job when they realized the crew had an emergency and opened the gate immediately. The crew later pulled up outside the Ambulance Entrance where Jordan was waiting with three other nurses. "Hello, Jordan." said Sam as he got off Mercury and removed his helmet.

"Hi, Sam."

She was surprised to see an Emergency rescue. "I have the rest of the crew with me, and the Police." Said Sam as Elvis waited for the Nurses to bring beds for Ellie and Sarah.

"Ok, what happened?"

"I was at the Station when we heard there was a severe snowstorm in the Pontypandy Area. Not long until I was called to an emergency in the mountains. I had to do a Search and Rescue to find 3 people in an avalanche."

"Oh, that's not good."

"No, not exactly."

"Ok, I would come inside and bring them with you because it is cold out here."

"Good idea, Jordan."

He turned towards Jupiter facing Elvis. "Elvis, I want you to make sure Ellie and Sarah are on each hospital bed that are on your side." He said looking at Elvis through the Windshield.

"Roger that, Sam."

"Rose, Malcolm, I want you to make sure Hannah is in her wheelchair and bring her to the building." He said to them facing the 4x4.

"Roger that, Sam." They said.

"Penny, Arnold, you will need to help them move Ellie and Sarah carefully from Jupiter." Said Sam as they arrived with 2 Hospital beds for Ellie and Sarah.

"Roger that, Sam." They said as they went to help Elvis.

Jordan had reminded the three nurses what happened out in Pontypandy, and they were surprised by the news that Jordan told them. So, they went to get hospital beds for Ellie and Sarah and have one for Hannah in the building. Amy was finishing up with some paperwork when she was called by Jordan to help with Ellie, Sarah, and Hannah. "What happened?" She said running over to Jordan.

"I was told that Ellie, Sarah, and Hannah were caught in an Avalanche blocked in a Cave in the Mountains. Sam had to rescue them, and now they are brought here injured and freezing."

"Ok, do you want me to get some warm blankets?"

"Yes, and can you take them all to X-Ray while on your way there?"

"Sure. Can you tell me their names again in case I forget?"

"Yes, it's Ellie Phillips, Sarah Jones, and Hannah Sparkes."

"Got it, Thanks."

"No problem."

Soon, they arrived at X-Ray. The cameras were up on the ceiling and a table was used to take an X-ray of Hannah's broken hand. "Alright. Who's going first?" asked Nurse Amy.

Sarah volunteered to go first. "I'll go first." replied a tired Sarah.

"Ok, I was thinking that since you came in with a leg injury, I thought the same thing."

Sarah was then moved to where the camera was. Nurse Amy then walked to the controls to take the picture. "Ok, Sarah. Just hold still for me, Please." Called Nurse Amy from Behind.

Sarah was then done with the X-Ray and Ellie was next, followed by Hannah.

Back at the Mountain Rescue Center,