Coming home

It was another cold winter morning in Newtown, Ellie was still in the Hospital with Sarah and Hannah. They were all still sleeping in the warm blankets when Ellie started to wake up. After Ellie opened her eyes, she noticed two of her fellow firefighters sitting in the room beside her. It was Sam and Penny; they had come to visit them in Jupiter and Phoenix after they had to rescue them from the cave on Pontypandy Mountain. "Sam, Penny? Is that you?" Asked a tired Ellie as she opened her eyes.

"Yes, Ellie. It is."

"How are you feeling, Ellie?" Asked Penny.

She placed her hand on top of Ellie's hand. Ellie looked at Sam, then at Penny. "A little tired, but I am doing better. I did have a sprained ankle, though." Said Ellie as she carefully moved her hand from the Blanket.

"Ok, I can see that."

"How's Sarah doing?" Asked Sam as he walked over to Penny.

"She's doing fine, but she missed her brother."

"Oh, Ok. I'll see if I can help."

"Ok, Sam."

Ellie, Sam, and Penny were enjoying some time with each other talking about Hannah when Jordan walked in. "Hello there." Said Jordan.

"Morning, Jordan."

Jordan was here to check on Ellie when Sarah was waking up. She then noticed some people on her left and right side of the bed. "Uncle Sam, is that you?" Said a tired Sarah.

Sam moved his hand to her hair and gently brushed it. "Yes, Sarah. I also brought Penny with me." He said as they hugged each other.

"I miss James, he must be worried about me."

"I know, Sarah."

Penny had stopped at the Café to pick up her blanket and to tell Bronwyn and James the good news. "Yeah, I managed to stop by and pick up your favorite blanket on the way here. while I was there, I told James that you were safe with Ellie." Said Penny as she wrapped Sarah in her favorite blanket.

"Thanks, Penny."

"You're welcome."

"Well, I hope you feel better soon, Sarah." Said Sam.

"Me too, Uncle Sam. Me too."

Sam and Penny were helping Sarah with her blanket when Jordan managed to help them. "Thanks, Jordan." Said Penny.

"You're Welcome."

Penny went to see how Hannah was doing while Jordan checked on Sarah with Sam. "I can tell you that Sarah did have a broken leg and she did have Hypothermia." Said Jordan.

Sam knew that she caught it in the Mountains. "I was actually thinking that she had that in the first place." He added.

"Really, Sam?"

"Really."

"Well, I just need to check her over really quick."

"Ok, I'll be right over here in the chair." He said.

"Good Idea, Sam."