chapter 1

Y/n pov

The day started out like it usually does, I wake up, take a shower, and I get ready for my day. I was in a really good mood but that all ended when I heard my dad's door open. 'Oh god.. here we go again' I thought.
Y-y/n D-your dad

D- "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!!"
This is the part that I dreaded everyday.
Y- "I'm in here dad." I said in a soft tone
D- "Where do you think your going and dressed like that!" I wasn't even wearing anything bad it was just a light blue crop top and a pair of skinny jeans.
D- "Answer me NOW!"
Y- "I have to go to work and then I have to go get more food because we are runn-" I got cut off by getting smacked in the face. I held my check where he hit me and I felt a tear slide down my face. I sat there holding my check while he just hit me again and walked back in to his room. I thought to myself 'I need to get away'. I called my boss and told her that I will be no longer be coming into work and that I was moving away, somewhere far. She completely understood, I tell her everything so she knows how my dad is. I have actually thought about this for a long time and the only reason why I never did it was because I was trying to save up the money to leave and now that I finally saved enough money I can finally leave this place. I decided to lock myself into my room and I booked a flight to Florida. After I did that I decided to watch my favorite YouTuber Gaege Gibson also known as Juicyfruitsnacks. He is the only thing that is keeping me from ending it all. I pull a suitcase out of under my bed and start packing everything I can fit into it. All I have to do is survive tomorrow and then I will be free.

A/n... hello everyone, so I'm really new to this so bare with me. This is my first time writing on wattpad. Soo let me know how it is please and thank you!❤