chapter 13

Y/n pov

Why did I wake up at fricking 5 in the morning. As you can tell I am not a morning person. I tried and tried to go back to sleep but this couch was uncomfortable as fuck. I slowly wiggled my way out of gaege's hold and got up. Dang he is a heavy sleeper. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and went up stairs to our room. I laid on the bed for about 30 minutes, I could not go back to sleep.... great. Welp time to get up I guess.

I got up and grabbed some clothes and took a shower. When I was done it was around 6:30. I went downstairs and everyone was still asleep, well except narrator. "Hey y/n, what are you doing up so early." He asked while taking a sip of coffee. "I woke up at 5 and I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't." He nodded his head. I grabbed a mug out of the cabinet and got some coffee. "Do we have anything planned for today?" He shook his head no and I nodded to myself.

Gaege's birthday is coming up and I wanted to get him somethings special. "Hey grant, do you want to go to the mall with me, I wanted to get something for gaege's birthday." He smiled at me, "yeah wanna go right now while they are still asleep?" I nodded my head yes and I got up. He went and put on his shoes while I got my shoes, purse and phone. This should be fun.

Oh gosh, I'm never letting grant drive again. That man is a crazy fricking driver. "Come on my driving isn't that bad." He said with a chuckle, I turned my head and looked at him with a glare. "Your never allowed to drive again, next time I'm driving." I said in a serious tone and he just laughed and shrugged he shoulders. We decided to go to gamestop. I got him a couple of collectables, some accessories for his PC, and a new headset. Damn I spent a good $300 on him. He's lucky I love him, I wouldnt spend this much money on anyone not even myself.

Grant was looking at somethings while I was paying. "Ready to go?" He nodded and we walked out to the car. He tried to get into the driver's seat and I ran to that side and took the keys. "Nope not happening, I'm driving us. Last thing I need is for you to get us in a crash." He just laughed at me and climbed into the passenger seat. "Hey do you think that Gaege is going to like what I got him?" He looked over at me and smiled. "Yes he is going to love it, especially if it's coming from you." I smiled at him, "thank you so much." He just nodded and looked out the window.

We decided to stop by McDonald's, I got us some lunch and yes I bought some for the rest of the guys at the house. I felt my phone buzz when we were waiting for the food. I pulled out my phone and it was a text from Gaege.

Gaege❤

G-Hey where are you?

Y/n-Me and Grant are out shopping, we will be home soon.

G-Ohhh okay, well I will see you soon. I love you❤

Y/n-I love you too baby❤

We got our food and back to the house it is. We pulled into the drive way and Gaege was standing there. He looked at me and smiled. He came over and opened my door. Luckily gamestop's bag a black so that he couldn't see what's inside. "Hey babe, what's in the bags?" He asked and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Um nothing just something I picked up." He looked at me with a confused face but nodded. "Here can you take the food inside and I'll grab the bags." "I can grab the bags." He went to grab them but I quickly grabbed them. "No it's okay I got it. Just take the food inside please." He gave me a look but didn't say anything. He grabbed the food and walked inside. I let out a breath, that was close.

After everyone ate we all went into the living room and sat there. "What should we do today?" Gabby asked with a bored tone. "Umm wanna play some games?" Eddie asked and we all got up, "yes, what should we play." I asked with excitement. "Wanna take turns playing a horror game?" Gaege asked and Eddie glared at him. "Dude you know I don't like anything horror." Gaege just laughed at him. "Okay scaredy cat, why don't we just play minecraft." Eddie nodded his head and we all laughed. Me and Gaege went to our game room and the others went to theirs. I went and started up my PC and before I could do anything Gaege pulled me to him. He hugged me tight and kissed me. I kissed back and it started to get heated. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip. I parted my lips and he slid his tongue in my mouth. I let out a small moan.

After a couple minutes of us making out we pulled away panting. "I've missed you all day." He said as he hugged me tight. "I missed you too baby." He rubbed my ass lightly and kissed me one more time. We sat down at our PC's and joined the chat with the others. The next 4 hours was filled with laughter, yelling and jokes. We all decided to get off since it was 8pm. We walked down to the kitchen. "Do you guys want pizza because I don't feel like cooking anything." They all nodded their heads. I ordered us pizza and we all sat in the living room. I put on some netflix while we waited. Today was a good day, I love my new family, they make me feel so loved. I'm glad I met them.

A/n- yay I finally updated. I hope you guys like it. So sorry for making you guys wait so long. But I am back. Make sure to comment what you guys think about it.

Word count: 1,065