Chapter 7

*time skip to the day of your date*
                Sunday, Aug. 6, 2019
Y/N pov

I was having a good dream when I was yanked awake by my alarm going off. 'Damn it... I forgot to to turn off my alarm last night.' I rolled over to face the clock.... 7 in the morning great! Well there is no way I am falling back asleep. I groaned as I swung my legs over the side of my bed. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, starting a pot of coffee. After I made myself coffee and some breakfast, time to get ready for the day, I thought to myself. I was about to get in the shower when I heard my phone buzzing in the other room. When I picked it up i saw that i had a text from Gaege.

G

aege🤭

Gaege🤭: Heyy good morning. What are you up to?

Y/N: Good morning, I was just about to take a shower. What's up

Gaege🤭: Nothing much, I am just thinking about our date tonight.

Y/N: same! By the way where are we going?

Gaege🤭: Its a surprise.... but just dress nice okay.

Y/N: Okay! Well I am gonna go get in the shower, bye!

Gaege🤭: Okay bye Y/N!

I wonder what he has planned. I got into the shower and got dress into something comfy. It was only 1pm so I decided to go stream some Apex legends for a little bit. I didn't feel like setting up my vr right now. I ran to my room and started my stream.
*after many hours of streaming*
I said goodbye to everyone that was watching my stream. I walked to the living room and looked at the time, 6:50 it read. Shit..I've been streaming for 5/6 hours....damn, I gotta go get ready. I went to my room and started looking through my closet. After 10 minutes of trying to find something to wear I finally found a short-sleeve black dress, I paired it with some black heels, I put some light makeup on and to top it all off I curled my hair. I pulled out my phone 7:45.....Gaege should be here any minute now. As soon as that thought went through my mind I heard a knock at the door. I smiled lightly to myself. I opened the door and there stood Gaege. He was wearing black ripped jeans with a white botton up, he paired it with some dress shoes.

^your outfit^Y/N- "Hey there handsome" I gave him a small smileGaege- "Hey there cutie

^your outfit^
Y/N- "Hey there handsome" I gave him a small smile
Gaege- "Hey there cutie.. you look amazing.." he gave me a small smirk
Y/N- "You dont look as bad yourself. Shall we?"
He nodded and we started walking to his car, he opened and closed my door. The car ride was silent with some music playing in the background. We got to the place... He took me to a restaurant on the beach and let me tell you...... It......Was......Beautiful...
*after our date*
He drove me back to my apartment. When we got there he walked me to my door. I was about to unlock my door when I felt him pull me into a hug.
Gaege- "I had an amazing night with you."
Y/N- "I did too, thank you for everything."
He nodded his and and we stared into each others eyes. He started to lean in....Finally...... I leaned in to and our foreheads touched as we kissed.......

A/N- hey everyone, sorry that this was a late update. But I hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think about it. Hope you guys have or had a good day. ❣