chapter 9

I woke up in my bed with a really bad headache. The sun was shining in through the blinds and it was making my head hurt worst. I went to get up to go to the bathroom when I felt Gaege's warm wrap around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I turned to face him and he peeked one of his eyes open.
Gaege- "Goodmorning princess"
Y/N- "Goodmorning bub"

I gave him a peck on the lips and hugged him. All the memories from last night started flowing in and it made me smile. I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday and I felt gross. So I got up gave Gaege a peck on the lips and went to take a shower. About 30 to 40 minutes have passed and Gaege passed back out. I dont blame him it was only 7:30 in the morning. I walked out to the living room, gabby and eddie were passed out on the couch and narrator was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.

Narrator- "goodmorning Y/n, how are you feeling this morning?"

Y/n- "I am okay, I have a hangover but it's fine."

Me and narrator talked for about an hour before everyone started getting up. Now that they are getting up I decided to make some breakfast. So I got the pancake mix, the eggs and the bacon out. Everything was made and I was about to start putting the food on the plates when I felt a pair of hands wrap around me.

Gaege- "Morning cutie"

I turned around to face him. I gave him a hug and a kiss.

Y/n- "Goodmorning bub, are you hungry?"

I felt him nod against my neck and he started placing little kisses down on my neck. Oh god he makes me feel things that I couldn't explain.

Y/n- "Well here, help me pass out the plates please."

He nodded and started grabbing some plates. We walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where everyone was at. Gabby and eddie where wrapped up in a blanket on the couch watching narrator play Apex Legends. See this right here is the family that I always wanted. Me and Gaege handed the plates out and we all ate. We started talking about what we wanted to do today and we all decided to go to the mall. After I got the dishes done I went up stairs to take a shower and get ready. After I got out I realized that I forgot to grab a towel. I grabbed all my things and ran to Gaeges room. Luckily I left the towel on the bed. I wrapped it around me and went to my bag.

Gaege- "wow I could get used to seeing this."

I jumped so high and turned around so fast which made my towel slip. I started blushing hardcore.

Y/n- "Damm it Gaege you scared the shit out of me."

He just smirked and chuckled a little. I started getting change. I slipped on my underwear, and then I put on my bra. Gaege the whole time was just watching me. I was about to put my pants on when Gaege wrapped his arms around me. He started kissing me, his hands moved from my waist to my butt. The kiss heated up fast. I moaned alittle when he started kissing my neck. That made him smirk against my neck.

Y/n- "G-Gaege not right now, later I promise."

Gaege- "you promise?"

I nodded my head and he kissed me one more time and then walked out of the room. I finished getting ready and went down stairs. Gabby was already ready and she was waiting for me.

Gabby- "Okay boys we will be back later. Dont do anything stupid while we are gone okay."

They are nodded at us and we walked out. Gaege let us use his car, off we go. After about 30 minutes of us laughing and singing very loud we made it to the mall.

Y/n- "where to first?"

Gabby- "I was thinking we could grab  some coffee first then we could head to Hollister?"

Y/n- "Okay sounds good, let's go."

We walked to the food court and went to a small coffee store called "Scooter". I ordered a larger ice mocha latte and Gabby got a larger cold brew. We got our coffees and walked to Hollister. I ended up getting 3 pairs of skinny jeans and a shirt, Gabby just got some jeans. After we went to hot topic, I got some anime shirts, a demon slayer key chain and a dragon ball z beanie, gabby just got a key chain for eddie. We have been here for about 2 hours and I was tired but Gabby insisted that we went to Victoria secret. We each got some new underwear and bras. I also got some lingerie for later. Time to go back home. On our way home we stopped by Panda Express and got some dinner for everyone. Once we got back we could hear yelling and cussing. We walked in and the boys were playing rocket league.

Gabby- "Would you boys stop fucking yelling we could hear you all the way from the car."

They stopped and looked at us.

Gaege- "Well tell your mexican dude over there to stop blowing me up."

Eddie- "hey you started it."

They started arguing back and forth. Narrator got up and helped me and Gabby grab our stuff. When we were done Eddie and Gaege were still arguing with each other.

Y/n- "Can you two shut up and are you guys hungry cause we got food."

They both stopped and ran over to us. After we were done eating me and Gaege went into his room so I could show him what I got.

Gaege- "I like what you got babe, especially this."

I turned around to him holding up the lingerie. I blushed and took it from him.

Y/n- "You weren't supposed to see that."

He pulled me into his lap and we were just looking into each others eyes.

A/n- hello everyone, one I wanted to say thank you so much for the 800+ reads. I really appreciate it❤ and second sorry for the late update I haven't been feeling good and I lost interest to write for a while but I'm back now and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Love you guys❣

Word count: 1,091