chapter 5

Y/N pov

When I got to work Linda showed me around and taught me how to make the drinks and what not. I was putting some more muffins into their containers. When I heard the bells on the door go off.

Y/N: "I will be with you in a moment."

Gaege: "Oh no worries, take your time."

I stood up and wiped my hands on my apron. I looked up and I felt cheeks heat up instantly, I looked aways for a second and looked back at him and smiled.

Y/N: "Hey gaege, what can I get you?"

Gaege: "Can I get a medium coffee with cream and sugar?"

Y/N: "Yup! That will be $3.78"

I gave him a smile and made his drink. I felt so safe and happy around him. I haven't felt this happy since I was like five. I handed him his drink.

Gaege: "thank you, also I was wondering if you had plans tonight because the boys and gabby want another person to play vr with us."

Y/N: "well I get off in like an hour and I was just gonna order pizza and watch a movie but I can play vr with you guys. I will text you when I get home?"

Gaege: "yeah that sounds good, I will text the boys and tell them. Bye y/n!"

I just gave him a smile, he walked out and I got back to work. The rest of the time I was at work I had this stupid smile on my face. What is this man doing to me.

(Time skip)

Gaege pov

I was on a discord video chat with the boys and gabby when I got a text from y/n.

*on text*
Y/N: hey I'm home and I'm ready. Let me know when you guys want to play.

Gaege: Okay, let me tell the others. Also do you have discord?

Y/N: yeah I do its E-girltears_34. Dont mind the name :)

Gaege: uhhhh.......okay...then...... I will add you to the call

Y/N: Okay!
*Off text*

I let the others know that y/n was going to be joining. They all said okay. Josh and Mully just went back to their little argument. To be honest I didn't even know what they were fighting about. I was deep into thought when I saw her join. I hope the others didnt notice that I was blushing hardcore. She was wearing a black hoodie with her hair in a bun. God she was adorable.

*on discord call*
Josh Mully Eddie Gabby Narrator Y/N Gaege

Josh: Mully!!! Just admit it!! Why wont you just admit it.

Mully: because it's not true dickhead!!

Eddie: yes it is pendejo you jus-

Gabby: boys shut up already, y/n is here. Hi y/n it's nice to finally meet you. My name is Gabby.

Y/n: Hi Gabby it's nice to meet you too.

Gabby: are the rest of you boys going to introduce yourselves

Eddie: hola como estas, me llamó Eddie

Y/n: Hola Eddie, muy bien y tú?

Holy shit she just got hotter. But I didnt know she speaks spanish. Damn it now we got two people that speaks taco bell.

Gaege: noooooo now we have to people that speaks taco bell

Josh: hey y/n, I'm josh also known as Joshdubs

Narrator: hello honey bunch, I'm narrator

Mully: hey I'm mully

Y/n: hello everyone im y/n, what kind of vr are we doing?

Josh: let's do a horror map

Everyone agreed and we loaded up a vr horror map.

(Time skip because I'm to lazy)

After a long vr session we decided to end it there. Gabby and Eddie left already. Narrator left to go to bed. Josh and Mully had to leave. So that just left me and y/n.

Gaege: so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime, maybe watch a movie, go out to dinner or whatever you want to do

Y/n: are you talking about a date

Gaege: yeah but if you dont want to then that okay with me but if you do th-

Y/n: Gaege I would love to go on a date with you. When?

Gaege: how about Sunday at 8?

Y/n: that would be nice. But I have to go, I need to get to bed. But thank you for today, I had a really good day.

I saw her cheeks turn red, I just smirked at her.

Gaege: any time, I really enjoy your company and I think the others really liked you.

Y/n: yea I hope so well anyways bye Gaege.

I just waved at her and smiled to my self. I shut down my computer and went to bed.

A/n- hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day. Please let me know if you like this story. This part was a little bit longer. The next part might be out tomorrow but if not then the next day.

Word count: 847