chapter 6

Y/N pov

*two days later* Wed, Aug. 2, 2019

It has been two days since I started my job. I have enough money to get an apartment so I guess that's what I am doing today. I can't stay at this hotel forever. After an hour of me searching for an apartment I finally found one. It's a two bedroom, one bath. Later today I go check it out to see if I like it. I got up and got ready to go see the apartment. I was about to leave when I heard my phone go off. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw that I had a text from Juicy.
*on text*
Gaege🤭: hey what are you up to today?

Me: nothing much, I found this apartment that I am going to go check out. Wbu?

Gaege🤭: I am just editing a video. Where is the apartment at?

Me: here let me send you the address *insert random address* but I gotta get going. I will text you when I find out what happens okay.

Gaege🤭: Okay talk to you later bye
*off text*
I walked to the apartment because it wasn't that far and I didn't feel like calling a uber. When I got there it looked absolutely beautiful. I was stunned, I sat and talked with the office lady and she said that I got the apartment and I can move in by Friday, which is in two days. I walked back to the hotel and decided to take a shower. After I got out of the shower I texted Gaege the good news. I know I only met him like three or four days ago but I feel like I've known him my whole life.
*on text*

Me: Hey guess what!

Gaege🤭: what's up

Me: I got the apartment and I will have the keys by friday!!

Gaege🤭: congrats man, I cant wait to see your apartment. Well I gotta get back to editing.

Me: yea I gotta get my things together. Bye Gaege:)

Gaege🤭: bye y/n
*off text*

I started picking up the hotel and I put my things that I had in one spot so that it was easier for me to move. I know that I dont have any furniture or anything so I decided to do some online shopping and have it ship to the apartment. It's starting to get late and u have work tomorrow morning so I did my night routine and went to bed.

(Morning) Thursday, Aug. 3

I woke up to my alarm beeping loud in my ear. Once I finally got out of bed I got ready for work.

^your outfit When I got to work I was greeted by Linda

^your outfit
When I got to work I was greeted by Linda. I said good morning to her and started working. Today was a slow day, it was getting close to the time were I got off. I was refilling the straw container when I heard the bells on the door. I looked up to see Gaege, I gave him a smile he smiled back at me.

Gaege: "hey stranger."

Y/n: "hey! What can I do for youu?"

Gaege: "can I get my normal coffee with a bagel?"

Y/n: "yes you can! That well be $5.36."

He handed me the money and I got to making his coffee. Every time im around him I get butterflies im my stomach. Here just makes me feel a certain way. After I gave him his order he said that he had to get back to editing. With that he walked out the diner. I only had an hour until I was done with work.

This is what the house looked like by the way.
Kitchen

Living room

Living room

Room #1: my room

Room #1: my room

Room #1: guest/game room

(Yes I forgot to say but you are a vr  youtuber but nobody knows because you are a faceless youtuber

(Yes I forgot to say but you are a vr  youtuber but nobody knows because you are a faceless youtuber._.)

A/n- yayyyy you got an apartment. Also your date with juicy is coming up
What do you think will happen? Will you guys because something more?

Word count: 688