⚠️chapter 11⚠️

WARNING: this chapter contains smut. If you dont like to read it then skip this chapter. Well I guess enjoy. Also most of these chapters are going to be in Y/N's POV.

While Gaege was putting our stuff away in the closet, I grabbed the one thing that I've been saving. I went into the bathroom, took a quick shower and put on my "outfit", I wrapped a towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. Gaege was sitting on the bed on his phone. I walked over to him and sat in his lap.

Gaege- "hey baby, how was your shower?" 

Y/n- "It was good, but I have a surprise for you."

He made a confused face and I got off his lap, I slowly removed my towel until it dropped off me and landed at my feet. A smirk creepted on his face and I could already see his bulged forming. He sat up all the way and I just smirked at him.

Gaege- "God damn babe are you trying to kill me."

I just smirked at him and he stood up and walked towards me. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. I kissed him and our kiss turned from a soft kiss to a rough and heated kiss. He started kissing down my jawline until he reached the top of my laced bra. He started rubbing me through my thin laced panties.

Gaege- "Already wet for me baby."

He whispered into my ear, which made be even more wetter.

Y/n- "Only for you"

I whispered back at him. I started kissing his neck, he than lifted me up and walked us over to the bed. He played me down and started kissing me from the side of my neck down to my breast. He sucked on my left breast while still rubbing me through my already soaking wet panties. Right now I am a moaning mess and he is loving every bit of it. He hooked his finger under the band of my panties and pulled them down and off of me. I could feel my wetness dripping down me. He lifted my left leg over his shoulder and kissed my inner thigh, until he got to my soft spot. At first he started placing sloppy kisses on my soft spot then he started sucking.

Y/n- "F-fuck g-gaege"

He just looked up at me and I felt me smirk. I threw my head back and moaned. Holy shit this man can make me feel things that I've never felt before. I could feel myself getting close to my climax, damn I was so close. Then all of a sudden he just stopped and stood up. Shit I got annoyed, I propped myself on my elbows and glared at him.

Gaege- "Why are you looking at me like that."

He asked while smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes and played back down trying to pull myself back together. All of a sudden I heard his pants drop to the floor. I looked up at him and he grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me closer to him. He pulled my legs apart and thrust a finger into me without warning. My eyes rolled back and I moaned. He pulled his finger out after a while and pulled his boxers down. My eyes followed his movement, I watched him reached into the drawer beside us and pulled out a condom. He slipped it on and grabbed my left leg, he lifted it over his shoulder and looked at me.

Gaege- "Are you ready?"

I nodded my head and I felt his tip enter me. He started out slow and picked up his speed. I moaned so loud and I heard him grunt.

Gaege- "Shit y/n.. your so tight."

His thrust got faster and harder. I am a hot mess right now. Another 30 minutes passed and I felt my stomach tightened and I could tell that he was getting close to.

Y/n- "Gaege......I'm close"

Gaege- "Come for me baby"

As soon as he said that I came, and soon after he came to. Holy shit was that amazing. He slipped the condom off and cleaned us both off. Damn that felt good. I went to go stand up and I felt my legs give out on me.

Gaege- "Damn can't walk, now I know I did a good job."

He smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him.

Y/n- "Shut up, can you help me to the bathroom?"

He nodded his head and lifted me up bridal style. He brought me to the bathroom and I got ready for bed. He brought me back to the bedroom and we both laid down and went to bed.

A/n- For one I wanted to say thank you all so much for the 1.02k reads, I really appreciate it and thank you for all the love, you guys are so nice💕❣ For two I dont know how I feel about this chapter. This was my first time writing smut and I'm not sure about it. But let me know how you guys feel about it.

Word count: 885