Everything perfect! Ch.1

Y/n's POV

It has been 2 months since I got here, I got into U.A. and am in the same class as my boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya.

I have become friends with many of the people at U.A. it's really cool to become friends with people from one of your favorite shows.

Anyways, my life has been going really well! Better than life in my original dimension, yes there is drama, but so far no villain attacks.

"Hey Y/n!" My best friend Uraraka called out.

(Hehehe Ima make my friend mad cuz she doesnt like Uraraka XDD)

I smiled. "Hey Uraraka! Do you need something?" I asked, she was smiling.

"Do you wanna come hang out with me and the other girls?" She asked, I nodded.

"Yeah of course!!" I replied.

Uraraka and I then started walking to the girl's common room, but we were chatting at the same time.

"So how have things with you and Deku been going?" The brunette asked. I kept smiling.

"It's been great! I'm so thankful for him, Izu's really great! and he's so cute! This morning we were walking together and we heard something in the bushes and Izu stepped in front of me in a protective stance. Turns out, it was just a rabbit!" We both started laughing when I told my small story that happened this morning.

Ever since me and Izuku both got here, he's been kinda protective over me, and it's so cute.

For example, Denki started flirting with me, as he does to every girl, and Izuku saw and hugged me from behind, putting his head on my shoulder and I guess he gave Denki the death glare because the pikachu man left a few seconds later.

When we got to the rest of the girls we all sat down and started talking to each other.

"Oh my gosh so Y/n! What's it like to live in a world with NO quirks??" Mina asked me. I sighed and gave a small smile.

"Well.. boring, and thing is.. There are many villains, not enough heroes... but I'm so happy to be here!" I replied.

We all kept chatting and having a good time, when I saw Mineta sneaking in.

"I can almost smell the girl's scents-" I cut the grape boi off.

"MINETA I SEE YOU GO AWAY BEFORE WE BEAT YOU!" I yelled.

The girls caught on to what was happening and we chased Mineta out.

Haha, yep! Everything is fine!
Everything is good

And things are perfect!