Someone against y/n Ch. 5

???? POV

TW: Just a few mean words THAT ARE NOT TRUE AND NEVER WILL BE! I just threw in a few things that people in my class have told me lately.

I talked to Y/n, ugh she’s so annoying, she came back with Deku from the ‘normal’ dimension. 

I hate her. With her stupid laugh and she’s so weird.. And how she’s so obsessed with quirks? At least Deku isn't THAT bad. Deku should have never brought her, they’re dating but he doesn't deserve her, he’s better then she is. 

I continued talking to Y/n with a fake smile, she was ranting on some crap that's been going on. 

“You and Deku got in a fight? Aw I’m so sorry about that!” I said, sympathy in my voice. I was acting though, I honestly didn’t give a crap about her relationship with the broccoli boy.

“It's fine! We made up and we’re good now!” Y/n responded with a smile on her face.

Ugh, so annoying! She should go back with her mother. Or just no where. Midoriya will break up with her eventually, and all her friends will leave her. 

My plan will work, everyone will turn against her and she’ll be lonely.

Not even the shy kids will want her.

Y/N POV

I was talking  to Uraraka and complaining about annoying things.

“That must be so annoying!” The brunette answered to my complaints, I nodded and smiled.

“So! Had any relationship success??” I questioned, Uraraka shook her head. 

“No.. I haven't been able to find anyone! But you and Deku have been??” 

That's weird… she keeps changing the subject  back to Deku and I.. hm.. Interesting

“Things have been well! Just you know the argument and stuff, but other than that it's good!” I responded, giving a smile. 

“Really! How's Deku been??”

Asking about Izu again???