Ochako??? Ch. 6

Y/n POV

After the party that night, we all went back to our dorms so we could get a little sleep before the next day came.

I woke up in the morning and went to the mirror. My h/c hair is a mess, and I just looked like a mess in general. (I'm a mess, I'm a loser I'm a hater- Ok I'll stop) I face palmed then started brushing my hair and put it in (Hair style).

When I was ready, I started walking out of my dorm, then saw Izu all sad.

"I-Izu?? What's wrong??" I questioned and went to him. The green haired boy turned to me and looked sad with a little anger.

"I know.." Was all he said, I looked at him in confusion.

"Know what exactly? Izu I'm confused.." I replied. Izu looked at me.

"I saw the picture from last night. That party. Why wasn't I invited?!" He questioned, sad. I ruffled his hair and gave a small smile.

"Aww baby! It was girls only!" I giggled, he still looked sad.

"Then why was Kirishima there?! And why were you kissing!?" Izuku slightly yelled at me. My smile faltered as I looked at him, getting sadness.

"Wh-what?! I didn't! Kirishima wasn't there!" I yelled back, getting tears he would think something like that. Izuku pulled out his phone and showed me a picture.. It was me kissing Kirishima..

"THIS says otherwise!!!" Izuku yelled back. I got more tears, the photo was fake, that never happened. But someone must have edited it well.

"That didn't happen! Someone edited it!" I replied, he looked at the photo.

"I-I don't know.. Uraraka sent it to me.." Broccoli boi said back.

Ochako?? That's weird... I hugged Izu.

"I would never cheat on you.. You're the only one I love.." I said, Izu hugged back.
"I-I'm sorry.. I just freaked out..." He replied. I stopped the hug and ran to Uraraka.

Is she the one doing this??