✨His Special Spot✨

I awoke to see Richie sleeping peacefully beside me. I sit up, using my elbows, and I just kept reminiscing about last night. I reach down and grab my boxers from the floor. I then get up and grab Richie's shirt from the floor. I put it on and walk out of the room, but before I did, I glance back at Richie and smile. I walk downstairs and begin making breakfast.

+*-.+*-.Richie's Point Of View.-*+.-*+

I awoke to the sun beaming down on my face. I groan and turn to cuddle with Eddie, when I notice he's no where to be found. I reached down to try and find my shirt, but all I grabbed was my boxers because my shirt was also no where to be found. I smiled and chuckled to myself as I got up and put on my boxers and jeans. I made my way downstairs.

+*-.+*-.Back To Eddie.-*+.-*+

"That's where my shirt went" I heard Richie say from behind me. For a psycho, he did look pretty hot without a shirt on. I giggled as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I put the pan back on the stove as I turned back to face him. I placed my hands on his chest as his settled on my waist. I smiled. He returned one.

"Thank you" I said. "For what?" He asked. Our faces were so close, our noses were practicaly almost touching. "For last night. It was-nice" I answered with a smile. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I rest my head on his chest. He's changed so much. For the better. He's a lot more sweet and compassionate. He's so, gentle and nurturing. I-I've never felt this way before.

"You know, I've never done that, with anyone" he said. I was confused. "You were a virgin too?" I asked. He shook his head. "N-No, I-I never-I've made love to anyone. I've fucked. Just, never made love. You're the first person I've ever made love to" he says. I smirked and blush a bit at this.

+*-.+*-.+*.-*+

After breakfast, we decided to go outside and take a walk in the trail in the woods in his backyard.

I was a little chilly, but not too chilly, considering we had our coats on.

We held hands as we walked.

"I-I forgot to say, um-I-I had a really nice time with you last night." He said. I turned to look at him and smile. "I had a nice time with you too, Richie. I really did." I returned, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Oh, I wan'na show you something" he said, walking ahead of me a little. I smirk. "What is it?" I ask, catching up to him. "You'll see" he said, grabbing me hand and holding it in his.

He had eventually led me to a beautiful waterfall. We were at the top already, so we had a good few. We sat down on a rock.

"This is really pretty, Richie. Do you come here a lot?" I ask. He shook his head. "I haven't been here since my grandparent's deaths. My granny used to take me here all the time. There was a blueberry bush over there, so we'd pick blueberries and make something out'ta them, but, whenever she past, I didn't wan'na come here. Ever again. And then you showed up" he turned around and held both of my hands in his. "Eddie, you-you changed my life. My outlook on it. I-I think I-" we then heard what sounded like a twig snap from the woods behind us. Richie stood up, my hand still in his. "R-Richie, what's-" he then pulled me back in the direction of the house. I was confused.

"What's going on?" I asked. "There are-there are wolves in theses woods. They-They're not friendly. I had forgotten that we aren't allowed to come in here past nine."

"Well, what time is it now?" I asked, now a bit nervous. He glanced around before sighing, "nine fourty-five" he said looking at his watch. I got even closer to him, before Richie and I stopped in our tracks.

There, a couple of feet ahead, was a wolf. It looked mean, and nasty. Richie and I were frozen. Richie had his arm out in front of me, which I thought was cute. I was praying that the Wolf wouldn't look in our direction, but just our luck at the time, it's head looked back at us. It growled and snarled as Richie and I began to back up.

"Do not make any sudden movements." Was all he said. What? So he just wants us to stand here? What if it charges at us? What if-

And just like I predicted, it charged us. I knew it would fucking do that. Richie pushed me back as it began biting at Richie's arm. I thought fast and grabbed a stick. Usually, I would never hurt any animals, but considering the circumstances...

I began swinging at the thing and it eventually ran off, whimpering. I didn't drop the stick, I instead ran over to Richie, stick in hand and we ran for it.

I honestly felt proud of myself for defending me and Richie, but Richie didn't look so good. He had a cut on his face from the struggle and who knew what his arm looked like.

We had successfully made it back to the house, where we shut and locked the door behind us. I ordered Richie to go sit on the couch, whilst I go find the first aid kit.