💫Bad Feelings💫

Beverly's Point Of View:

"Where are you taking me?" Alex asked. "Somewhere! Just-Just be paitient" I say as I continue to pull him.

We had eventually reached our destination. The Pharmacy. I let go of Alex as we walked in and bulted for the front desk.

"Greta!" I exclaimed. "Let's talk. Now!" I then grab her by her hair and pull her outside. "Ow! Ow! Let go you bitch! What the hell!" She exclaimed. I then let go as soon as we were outside.

"What. The actual. Fuck!" She yelled. "Alex! Did you have anything to do with this?" She asked. Alex shook his head and held up his hands. "N-No. She didn't even tell me where we were going!" He said. "You better have a good reason for doing this Beverly Marsh!" She said. I sighed. "Have you talked to Eddie recently?" I asked straight up. She didn't look angry anymore. She looked, nervous.

"No. Why?" She asked, crossing her arms. I dug in my pocket for the note and pulled it out. I handed it to her. She read it.

"Shit. D-Do you know where he is? Where he went?" She asked, handing me the note, which I shoved back in my pocket.

"No. That's why we're asking you. Please, be honest with us, Greta. Have you seen or talked to Eddie recently?" I asked. She shook her head. "No. I'm sorry, I haven't" she didn't look like she was lying and I can tell when someone is, so she's cleared of any wrong doing. I frowned. "...but if it helps, he usually comes in for his inhaler prescription on Saturdays, I-I can keep a close eye out for him. If you want," she said. My heart lit up. "If I see him, I'll call you," I smiled. "Thank you, Greta" I said. "N-No problem. I have to get back to work, but again, I'll be keeping one eye open if you know what I mean" she said, walking back inside.

Alex and I began our walk back home. I didn't know why, but something didn't feel right. "Hey, it's okay, Greta may be a bitch a times, but she never breaks a promise" Alex reassured me. "N-No, it isn't that." I said. He gave a confused looked. "Then, what's wrong?" He asked as we stopped.

"It's-It's just, something tells me that Eddie isn't in Derry anymore, or what if he isn't. I mean, if he ran away, then he would be smart enough to run far away, like he said. Right?" I explained. He nodded. "That does make sense, Eddie is pretty smart, but I doubt he ran far. C'mon, let's get going, the sun's about to go down" I nodded at this and we continued forward, until we reached my apartment.

Alex shook my hand and before he walked away,

"Hey, wait" I called out. He turned to face me. "T-Thank you, for today. Eddie would be happy to know you care this much." I added. He nodded. "My pleasure. Thank you for not beating the shit out'ta me" he said, adding a slight chuckle behind it. I laughed. "Welp, that was my pleasure." I said. "C'ya later" I said.

"C'ya later" he returned. I walked upstairs to my correct apartment and opened the door. I walked inside. The lights were off, so I assumed my aunt went too sleep. She has to get up real early on Mondays. I tip-toed over to my room and shut the door behind me, slowly.

I then hopped into bed and turned on my TV. I honestly didn't feel like doing anything else, so I began my marathon of Little House On The Prairie. I don't know why, I just always liked that show, even if it was sort of old. It always, calmed me down.

I eventually turned off my lamp and an drifted off, tuning out the TV as I did so.