💫Days Before💫

Three Days before the game, and the break up...

Alex's Point of View:

"You did what?" Mike asked as I rubbed my head. "I-I cheated on Eddie!" I repeated. He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Dude. I thought you liked Eddie?"

"I-I do! I really, really do! It's just, she-she came onto me-"

"Dude. Greta came onto you?" He asked. I nodded. He gave me a skeptical look, before I caved. "Fine. I came onto her and no, she has no idea that Eddie and I are dating." I assured him. He crossed his arms and glared at me."What?"

"What? Dude! You can't just cheat and then expect it all to be okay"

"So, what should I do?" I asked.

He sat down beside me. "Dude, I'm going to say this, in the nicest way possible. Grow a pear, and tell him the goddamn truth, because maybe you can sort it out if it does go badly."

"Or...maybe he'll never wan'na speak to me again" I said. "And I don't blame him." Mike said. "Who's side are you on?!" I exclaimed. Ummm, I'm sorry, if I was being cheated on, i'd be pissed. Just like Eddie's going to be, you know how much he cares about you?" As he said this, I felt tears rolling down my face, but I quickly wiped them and stormed out. "Whatever ! Screw you! I'll figure it out myself!" I exclaimed before slamming the door behind me.

Whatever. Like I said, I can just figure it out on my own. Maybe, I'll tell him after the game. No, that's too harsh. He'll be happy then.

I've made up my mind.

I'm telling him this Saturday. The day after the game.