✨The Fight 2.0✨

Song: Love Me Like You Do /// Ellie Goulding
(Sorry, I really like this song💞)
______________________________________

I slowly open my eyes to see darkness.

Holy Shit.

I sit up and look around. I'm still outside. I then look up to see the moonlight. I must've fallen asleep. I then decide to get up and begin my walk back to Richie's house.

With my hands shoved in my jacket pockets, and my tired eyes, I made my way back to the house, with only the moonlight to guide me.

I eventually made it back, still in one piece.

I walk up the back porch and open the back door, to see Richie pacing back and forth in the living room. When he sees me, his eyes lit up and I glared at him, shutting it behind me.

"Where the hell were you?!" He asked, frantically.

"I told you. On a walk." I responded. He walked over to me. "For almost seven hours!?" He stated. "I fell asleep, and I figured you wouldn't give a damn, considering you were giving me the cold shoulder. Asshole." I say, trying to walk past him. He stops me by grabbing my wrist. I turn to face him. I look him up and down and glare at him. He glares back. "I was worried sick" he said, pulling me closer to him. I scoff. "Oh, whatever" I began.

"What's your sudden urge to talk to me now, huh? You sure didn't want to earlier" I said. His eyes widened and he frowns. "Look I-"

I pull away from him, storming upstairs.

"This conversation isn't over" he says, following me upstairs.

"Oh, well it seems pretty "over" to me, asshole." I try shutting my door, but he storms in.

I unzip my jacket and I throw it on the floor. "Eddie. Please." He says.

"No! I tried talking to you earlier! But no! You were too fucking busy being pissed off at me to give a damn! And you know what, you can shove that "Eddie, please" right up your ass!" I yell.

"Well, I'm trying to talk to you now! You're just not listening!-"

"Oh! Hell no! You don't get to say that! Don't pull an "Uno Reverse" card on me, asshole! It's you who wasn't listening to me! I wanted to talk earlier, but you weren't listening!" I say, now beginning to tear up. "...I-I thought you didn't love me anymore. I-I thought we were over." I say, tears rolling down my cheeks. I noticed he was also crying. He wiped his face. We stared for a good thirty seconds, before I sighed,

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

"Eddie" he sighed. "Of course I do. I'll always love you" I can hear his voice becoming shaky as well.

"Do-Do you still want us to be together?" I asked.

"Eds." He began. "I never want us to be apart." He said. I sniffled. "C'mere," he said, opening his arms. I hesitated for a moment, before finally caving and practically collapsing in his arms. Richie collapsed on the floor, still holding me in his arms, as we sobbed.

"I'm so sorry..." Was all he said.

"N-No, I'm sorry" I returned. I felt him kiss my forehead gently. I then lifted my head up and pressed a kiss onto his lips, placing both hands on his cheeks. We separate our sweet kiss, pressing our foreheads againest eachothers. I feel a sudden feeling of relief wash over my entire body. We're okay now. We're okay now.

I look up at him and smile, a toothless smile. He then embraces me once more. We sat there for a while, just hugging and occasionally kissing on eachother.

"I love you. I love you so, so, so, much, Eddie. I'll never stop." He whispered. "I love you too, Richie. I love you, more than I've ever loved anyone in my entire life." I respond, my head still resting on his chest.

I suddenly felt his hands moving slowly down my body. He rest them on my waist, as I look up at him once more. I then climbed on his lap and pressed my lips againest his. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, letting his tounge slide in right after. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt his hands going up my shirt. He pressed my thumbs up againest my nipples, which caused me to groan.

"Hah, ah" I breathed.

He dove right back in, roughly kissing me all around. On cue, I took off my shirt and tossed it on the floor and immidietly dove right back in. He began kissing on my collar bone.

He then caught me by surprise and lifted me up by my thighs. He pinned me againest the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we both began desperately trying to unzip our pants. I could hear him unzipping his, and he slid them off, but not all the way. I soon began to take mine off and he helped by taking mine all the way off and tossing them aside.

Our breathing grew heavier. We were panting as if we were running. He kissed and bit at my neck skin. I moaned softly as he did so.

He then slid my boxers off a bit as he did for himself and I moaned as I felt the sweet sensation of him sliding in. I gripped the back of his neck with one hand and his hair in the other. We locked eyes as he slide in and out slowly. He then dove in to kiss me. We pressed a rough, but passionate kiss on eachother's lips. I quickly separated it though, because I could feel him touching me.

"F-Faster" I breathed. It was as if my wish was his command, because as soon as I said this, he sped up his thrusts, which caused me to have to hold onto his shoulders just to make sure I didn't fall.

"Oh! Ah, Richie!" I moaned even louder. "F-Fuck, Eddie" he groaned. I could feel the knot in my stomach growing everytime he got closer to my prostate.

I felt his tip brush againest my prostate, which drove me crazy.

"Oh my god! Richie! Richie!" I whimpered. He kissed me once more. I placed both hands on his cheeks as he did so.

He eventually hit my prostate, and that drove me absolutely wild.

I pulled away from his kiss as I moaned loudly. He rest his head on my shoulder as he groaned.

"F-F-Fuck! Eddie." He groaned.

"Richie!" I moaned as I felt him release inside me. I had released in his hand. After a few moments of us catching our breaths, he lifted his head up and pressed his forehead againest mine. My breathing had slown down. I smiled. He returned one.

I pressed a soft, gentle kiss againest his lips. He kissed me back.

Though it was short, it still felt amazing knowing that he and I were okay now.

No more fighting. No more arguing. No more of the cold shoulder.

"From now on, it's all about us. I love you" Richie whispered. I grinned.

"Of course. I love you too, baby"