💫The Clue💫

Song: Bubblegum Bitch (Slowed) /// Marina & The Diamonds
______________________________________

Beverly's Point Of View:

Alex and I ran over, bags in hand, to see Greta, holding something in hers. She turns, and I could make out a red object.

"What's wrong?" Alex asks. Greta shows us what she waa holding.

An inhaler.

I snatched it from her, examining it. It had, just barely on the sides, Eddie's initials. I feel my heart beating as I smiled.

"He-He must've dropped this." I said. "Do you two know what this means?" I ask. "Does it mean we can go home?" Greta remarked. I glare at her. "No. It means that we're a lot closer to finding Eddie. This is a clue."

"What is this? Blue's Clues?" She asks. I roll my eyes, ignoring her. "If he dropped it right here, then he could be close by." Alex says. "Then we better get a move on." I say, walking over towards the trail. Alex follows.

"Shit---Wait up!" Greta calls out.

___________________________________

"Beverly! I'm fucking hungry. We've been walking for hours." Greta complains. I sigh and roll my eyes, ignoring her, continuing forward.

"Hello? Earth to Bev. I'm talking to you..." She says, now standing in front of me. I stop, because she was now in my way.

"You being hungry, isn't my problem. You should've brought food." I said, shoving past her. She sighs a frustrated sigh. "Well, if I knew we were gon'na be out here for more than a day, then I would have." She says, very passive aggressively. "Well, maybe you should have thought about that before coming out here, because you know how dedicated I am to bringing Eddie home-"

"What if he doesn't even wan'na come home?!" She snaps. I turn around, as does Alex.

"What if he left on purpose, Beverly? What if he's happy where he is, and you're too fucking selfish to let him be happy for once in his goddamn life! The boy got cheated on. Lied to-"

"Yeah and whose fault was that, hmm? Who was the mistress?" I asked, getting in her face. "I didn't know that they were already dating because he didn't fucking tell me!" She exclaimed. "Oh whatever! You fucking knew! Why do you think they hung out all the goddamn time, Greta!? Connect the fucking dots!" I shout. She glares.

"Fuck you." Was all she said. Tu es tun bitchò." I said. She gave me a confused look. "That shut you up, didn't it-"

"Hey, hey girls. Look." Alex said, pointing to the ground. Greta and I stepped over to where he was pointing. They were footprints.

"Holy Shit." Greta whispered. "Yeah, do-do you think-"

"Eddie? No. They're too big to be Eddie's feet." I confirmed. "Then, whose are they?" Alex asks. "I don't know." I said. "Maybe they belong to the guy who was with Eddie. At-at the pharmacy." Greta suggests. "Well, what are we waiting for?" I ask, stepping away from the trail, and turning back to face them.

"Let's follow 'em."