✨Not A Good Thing✨

He led me upstairs, in his bedroom. He shuts the door behind us.

"Richie, sex is not gon'na fix this right now." I say. He walks over to me, placing his hand on my cheek. I still don't make eye contact, but I can tell he was smirking.

"This isn't funny..." I argue. "I know that." Was all he said before he suddenly sinks before me. He then begins to untie the drawstring that tightened my shorts. He pulls down my shorts. After he does so, he looks up at me, goofy smile on his face.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I ask, trying not to smile. I place my hands on his shoulders. He smirks, kissing my thigh whilst looking up at me. That- I don't know why-but that turned me on. I tilt my head back, letting out a gasp, before biting my lip. "Richie..." I breathe. I could feel his gaze as he continued. "Ah" I moaned softly. "Mmm, ah!" I moaned a bit louder. "Do you forgive me now?" He asked in a very condescending tone. He then rises back up, diving in to kiss me. I give in, kissing him back. He then lifts me up by my thighs, as I kick off my shorts that were already falling off my ankles.

We practically fall onto his bed, his hands running up my thighs. He then moved down towards my neck.

"Ah, Richie..." I moan. His hands move to my shirt, to which he was practically pulling off me. He tossed it across the room, before he even got the chance to turn his head, I turned it back towards me in a desperate act of lust. I press a long and rough kiss to his lips.

He adjusts me in his lap, as my hands continue to move throughout his long, curly, black hair. I couldn't help myself. His kiss was addicting and his touch was oh so soothing. I know it was wrong, but it felt so right. So- needed. At that moment in time, I don't even think I was in my own body. My soul had left. Gone- if that makes any sense? There, at that point in time, was a new me. A more- deviant, me. What would you call that? Split personalities. No. That-That was me. I wasn't thinking clearly.

It was as if every reason to be angry with him, was gone. Vanished. At that point, it was as if I had no reason to be mad at him.

He was only as innocent as I made him out to be.

He tosses his shirt to the side, allowing me to place my hands on his bare chest. I gazed upon his already sweaty body, before he dove back down, kissing all over mine. I tilt my head back, twisting my hands in the sheets.

"Ah!" I moan, adding a little giggle behind it.

"Will this fix it?" He asked, toying with the waist band of my boxers, which only causes me to get even more worked up than I already was. I bite my lip, not responding, trying to make sure he knew that I was still angry with him. But it was no use. He's just too- charming. He has his ways. Unfortunately for me, that's not a very good thing.